Author Topic: PINBALL VIDEO - SOME PINBALLS  (Read 249 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
PINBALL VIDEO - SOME PINBALLS
« on: June 01, 2010, 11:38:29 AM »
Andy (Beaky) did a quick video and narration of some of the pinballs at my place. I should have cleaned up a bit, but we are in the middle of rerubbering and reglobing 4 or so machines. lol
* All machines work perfectly, or were working perfectly until I decided to reglobe/rerubber. Every machine was purchased fully working, except 1 x JP Lost World, but it is coming along nicely.I didnt turn all the machines on, just half of them, or the electric bill goes thru the roof. lol

Not all the machines are present, some are out getting re-decalled or I have lent to another forum member for a short while.
The video shows 3/4 of the fleet. Fishtales, Theatre magic, Dirty Hary, and a few others will be back this next week or so.

youtube link below.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:07:50 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
Re: QUICK VIDEO OF SOME PINBALLS
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 12:01:11 PM »
Great collection there Brett, why have you doubled-up on some? Great vid also Beaky  ()

Wanna send me your spare DE Star Trek?
 :lol

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 12:26:04 PM »
Great Video guys some nice pins there-also loved seeing all the SEGAs in the video.

Thanks ^^^

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 01:32:57 PM »
Great collection there Brett, why have you doubled-up on some? Great vid also Beaky  ()

Wanna send me your spare DE Star Trek?
 :lol

The colour on the video is crappy. Wrong setting for night-time i think. All the colours are washed out ? I will blame Andy 4 that . lol
I doubled up on the 2 x bugs bunnys cause they were cheap at $1700 each - everyone loves bugs bunny and the looney tunes.lol
I doubled up on the 2 x Star Trek Next Gens and the 2 x Star Trek 25ths cause i love Star Trek. And the 4 x pins were a great price and in great nick.

My wife must ask me 100 times a month "why do u have 2 of them" ? I say "why do u have 20 handbags, 20 sets shoes n 10 mobile ph covers".  ^^^
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 01:36:09 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 01:52:36 PM »
you can never have too many pins... well not realy ^&^ ^&^

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »
Awesome.

Where do you put the new ones???

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
PINBALL VIDEO -SOME PINBALLS
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »
where do i fit the new ones ? good question.

I can fit probably my fishtales in the garage when it comes back from the decal man, along with dirty harry, theatre magic, the other next gen, and then i think i have space for only a few more machines inside the house.
I will just rent a commercial premise, sooner or later, cause I want to have a really nice/big collection of 60 machines that any pinball enthusiast can enjoy and visit. The idea is to end up having a place that any pinhead can visit and enjoy machines that he/she may not have played before.Even visitors from overseas or interstate. thats the aim/dream anyway ?

I just have to watch the electricity bill. lol
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 09:08:37 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: PINBALL VIDEO - SOME PINBALLS
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »

Thats a really good Video, Brett - Thanks for sharing.

Nice to see all those SEGAs together !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: PINBALL VIDEO -SOME PINBALLS
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2010, 08:19:24 AM »

I can fit probably my fishtales in the garage when it comes back from the decal man, along with dirty harry, theatre magic, the other next gen, and then i think i have space for only a few more machines inside the house.
I will just rent a commercial premise, sooner or later, cause I want to have a really nice/big collection of 60 machines that any pinball enthusiast can enjoy and visit. The idea is to end up having a place that any pinhead can visit and enjoy machines that he/she may not have played before.Even visitors from overseas or interstate. thats the aim/dream anyway ?

And the public liability insurance! Set it up as a business as soon as you can (yes, charge an entrance fee) as that way you can carry forward any losses. I would pay $20 for unlimited play no worries; some would pay more.

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Re: PINBALL VIDEO -SOME PINBALLS
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2010, 01:24:14 AM »

do we tell them about the other plans with the commercial premise caveman?
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)