Author Topic: Williams Flash Complete !  (Read 812 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
Re: Williams Flash Complete !
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2011, 08:48:17 AM »
Very nice,, better than my Williams Flash   ^^^

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2011, 09:01:24 AM »
+1 very nice indeed! i'll be starting on my own Flash resto soon, now that i have the refurbished cpu board i bought from skybeaux (thanks Ken!!) im getting keen to start on it  *%* 

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »
Very Nice,,,     This is my  Flash PF and Cab
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 11:18:53 PM by PinPal »

Offline spook

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane, QLD
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2011, 10:02:06 PM »

I documented this restore on the old InventForums site, but due to the fact that we closed that down, I never posted pictures of the completed Machine. So here is the fully completed Game - "Before" pictures and "After" pictures - If there is interest, I'll drag the thread over in its entirety.

Hi Nino ... fantastic before/after pics. Did you ever drag the full thread across in its entirety? I know it is a little dated, but I would be really interested in looking through it since I have a Flash that is in need of a little bit of love. No worries if it is too difficult.

Does anyone know if the original thread is still available somewhere, or if it can be dragged out of an archive by chance?  I'd be really interested in having a read through what looks to be a great restoration. Cheers!
Wanted: Another Williams Flash

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2011, 11:04:30 PM »

I documented this restore on the old InventForums site, but due to the fact that we closed that down, I never posted pictures of the completed Machine. So here is the fully completed Game - "Before" pictures and "After" pictures - If there is interest, I'll drag the thread over in its entirety.

Hi Nino ... fantastic before/after pics. Did you ever drag the full thread across in its entirety? I know it is a little dated, but I would be really interested in looking through it since I have a Flash that is in need of a little bit of love. No worries if it is too difficult.

Does anyone know if the original thread is still available somewhere, or if it can be dragged out of an archive by chance?  I'd be really interested in having a read through what looks to be a great restoration. Cheers!

No worries. I'll drag out the pictures and create a new resto thread.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia