Author Topic: Yahoo I've just got Development Approval to build my shed!  (Read 1071 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland

nice mate

you can fit a few pins in there .........

Thanks mark

The shed should hold around 10 pins, 10 pins should be enough to keep the kids entertained + some vids as well. I'm looking to add another pin to my collection in 2010.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline deadlydave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
Hi Leon,
I was also caught out with a council sewer running through the back yard, was not highlighted in searches and is not deemed an easment, yet you cannot build near it  ^&^
Anyway good luck with the shed, whereabouts on the gold coast are you? I,m at Runaway Bay.
Cheers
Dave

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

be up your way later this month or early next month
how far you think you be by then ?

10 pins , be a nice games room   well done

mark

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Hi Leon,
I was also caught out with a council sewer running through the back yard, was not highlighted in searches and is not deemed an easment, yet you cannot build near it  ^&^
Anyway good luck with the shed, whereabouts on the gold coast are you? I,m at Runaway Bay.
Cheers
Dave
Yep bloody council sewer mains!!!!! I too loose 4.5mtrs across the rear of my lot!!!! this equates to 14m2 smaller shed  !!!
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland

be up your way later this month or early next month
how far you think you be by then ?

10 pins , be a nice games room   well done

mark

Thanks mark,

I should have the frame up all going well maybe roof on, would be great to catch up for a few beers when you're on the gold coast next.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
UPDATE A couple of progress pics, slab poured last weekend. I set a CHEVY emblem in the roller door rebate using an ceramic floor tile, this just adds to the V8 theme of the games room.

Time now to save some more $$$ to pay the balance owing on the shed kitset.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
That's fing to be great Leon.  And I love the chev emblem what a great idea

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
That's fing to be great Leon.  And I love the chev emblem what a great idea

Thanks Daniel

Yep there's a few other chev emblems I've incorporated into different featurtes at my place.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Just a update on the shed progress...

Well the kitset was delivered this week, and I managed to finish the concrete path in between the rain!

Was going to start the build today, BUT its Raining again ^.^ here's a couple of pics

Just as well BATHURST is on today  $#$

GO THE HOLDENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!