Author Topic: KEVIN RUDD.  (Read 528 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
KEVIN RUDD.
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:56:20 AM »
ODE TO DEMOCRACY AND KEVIN RUDD -A QUICK POEM

A post to Julia’s rise, perhaps some would say, her own demise

The Labour party rolling Kevin Rudd, and replacing her with a red headed dudd.
What a disgrace, we’ve just lost face, but she will get the arse with the same pace.
A day of infamy, the Roman Senate would be proud,
Like Julius Ceaser,Kevin awoke with a knife in the back
Julia Gillard and co gave him the sack

Live by the sword; die by the sword, led by the selfish Labour hoard
Just another example to the rest of the world that we’re still a backwater democracy accord.
A country which is run by the top end of town, who will continually promote themselves and continue to let the rest of the country down.
A good system and leader we have no more,
Just another exercise of coming through the back door.

How can you be taken seriously as a national whole
When it’s politicians are happy to publicly sell their soul?
The Prime Minister Kevin Rudd no more, was a great leader and known world wide as a good bloke,
Toppling him today was just another political Aussie joke,

The monarchy looks on and wonders how and why,
The convicts are rebelling again, ahh treason is high
The Labour party has become a whore;
You no longer have the country’s respect any more

So you’ve now become the prime minister, Ohh Julia, You did it ever so sinister.

Author -Rob P. (my brother)
The poem is 3 times longer but I just gave u the first 30 percent. ^^^
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 01:00:00 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: KEVIN RUDD.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 07:28:18 AM »
Nice poem. 

I just shook my head when she gave her speech.  When she said she would live by the values her parents taught her I thought who would teach their kids to knife their partners and constantly lie to the public?  In Victoria we now have state and federal labour figureheads who weren't elected by the people.  I hope the voters remember this at the polls.

I am a swinging voter, no party allegiance.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 08:38:44 AM »
She said she wasn't moving into the lodge "to respect the mandate of the people". Yeah right - if she respected the people's mandate she would have refused to stand against him. More like "Don't want to shift for six months until the people throw me out."

A ranga from Werribee is now running the country - time to hop aboard a fishing boat and head **to** Afganistan.  ::)

“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 08:42:07 AM »
pollies are all the same, dont fret that she stuck the knife in, it is par for course

isnt that how kevin got the leadership as well?

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2010, 09:23:05 AM »

Poor Julia went to MCDonalds last night to celebrate her win.

They asked her to leave saying "We already have a red haired clown"

I don't follow politics other than I know they all promise everything three months before an election, and then they attempt to follow through the broken promises 3 years and 9 months into their term.

Rudd the Dudd was a Car Salesman (a second hand car salesman). Hung his hat on him "saving Australia" from the global meltdown (by using the surplus of the previous Government) and then he burnt down houses with his dodgy insulation scheme.

Most of the "older generation" that didn't trust "little Johnny" have quickly turned on KRudd - and his party. Will be interesting to see who wins the next election.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »
All the polls out today show a 55 percent win to Abbott, with a 45 percent to Gillard.

The problem with Gillard, is that she knifed the guy in the back after promising many many times on TV that she would not do it. No-one likes a back stabbing schemer, not even labour voters.

WHAT I AM AFRAID ABOUT, IS THAT ALL THE WOMEN IN AUSTRALIA WILL JUST VOTE FOR HER !  @.@

Can u imagine Gillard representing Australia overseas to the other world leaders.
* The first thing they would say, is "why do u sound like u have a peg on your nose when u talk", and "why are you so ugly". Even the German chancellor lady who is Germany's leader, who is at least 10 years older would give the wranger from Werribee a run for her money. Man thats embarrassing.  @.@

*Rudd was offered the job by his party when the acting leader Simon Crean didnt want the job of Party Leader cause he knew he couldnt win against Howard from memory, and put up someone else to take the fall, so he could keep his job safe. Rudd then won in a landslide, so Kevin didnt knife anyone in the back like Gillard. That counts for alot.

Knifing people in the back is not the aussie way. Gillard will not win, unless women everywhere vote for the back stabbing schemer. Better have a chat to ya Mrs guys. lol

« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:28:05 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline rads

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2010, 01:15:15 PM »
"A ranga from Werribee is now running the country - time to hop aboard a fishing boat and head **to** Afganistan.  ::)"

Nearly pissed my pants.

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 01:41:48 PM »
For those of you who think that she is W.gilliard sister then i think you maybe wrong.
the background on her says she has a sister, no mention of a brother.
If i am am wrong please correct me.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2010, 01:47:59 PM »
YEP- it's ALL in the name  !!@
DW Drums rule !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2010, 04:26:54 PM »
That goose from melbourne told me his sister was the assistant prime minister, his dad was a supreme court judge, his other family was a high ranking cop etc etc etc. what a tosser. !!@

I didnt care, I still told him i was going to take him outside and give him the    #(& %%$  of his life.

if it is his sister, then we can tell stupidity and backstabbing people runs in the family.

Offline Wotto

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 11:42:28 AM »
That goose from melbourne told me his sister was the assistant prime minister, his dad was a supreme court judge, his other family was a high ranking cop etc etc etc. what a tosser. !!@

I didnt care, I still told him i was going to take him outside and give him the    #(& %%$  of his life.

if it is his sister, then we can tell stupidity and backstabbing people runs in the family.

Maybe the original sister had a gender change and hence developed a chip on the shoulder larger than life itself  :lol
DW Drums rule !

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2010, 06:36:55 PM »
The state of Australian politics is a national disaster. You want to look for reasons why our standards in society have dropped??? Look no further than the tossers that live in Canberra. They set the scene for everything that happens in our lives. Gone are the days of the politician that actually gave a damn about the people. Now all they care about is themselves and climbing to the top. If you think this ranga will save us then think again. What a low life act to stab Rudd in the back (but it's not surprising). The sound of her voice gives me an epileptic fit. This is our leader??? What a laughing stock Australia must be to the rest of the world. I prefer Rudd and I hate labour.

And the Liberals??? Don't get me started. Led by another fine upstanding gentleman of the highest order...See this: http://hinch.net/hinch-says-2005/Apr05/15-4-05.htm

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2010, 06:38:57 PM »

Funny shit cave. See my avatar.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2010, 09:34:53 PM »
I am being 100 percent honest. He honestly told me his sister was the asst prime minister and all the other stuff i mentioned, including the bit about his dad being a supreme court judge.

When i promised him i would be in his business to have a chat, after i turned up, he was "away", out of town for 3 days. Such a shame i missed him.

Hey, maybe, he dresses up as Julia Gillard somedays, and others he takes the tranny clothes off and goes into his pinball business and abuses people whilst wearing womens underwear under his pants. Yep, gotta be true for sure. %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.%

p.s  i liked the link creech, Hinch is still stickin it to everyone.  ^^^
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:38:26 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Marty Machine

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 06:56:38 PM »
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter WHO is our leader, we're all f**ked either way....