Author Topic: Wayne Gillard, The Pinball Factory will he finally go to Expo?  (Read 2115 times)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
john,bloody ripper good beer here too. $#$
p.s. have a great bonza independance day holli
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 11:18:01 PM by studley67 »
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
It would be good to have the Aussie Pinball Maker there.

I asked Nug and he's not interested, and I hate flying, so sorry John.
:lol

from the non pinball factory ?

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

unsure  but I can confirm there will be plently of aussies there . more than ever before,
I am sure Tim cant wait to get back there and sort some things out , he really misses Bloomington
he is working out now cutting leg protectors building his arms up

Mark is that how you keep Tim motivated??  Like in the Karate Kid Movie,  You have Tim believing that you are teaching him Karate when he is cutting those Leg Protectors...your Mr Miagi - leg protector on, leg protector off (wax on wax off)  *)* :lol

lol  i wish  but really he not that silly

he does have a special picture  and thinks of it till his home coming in bloomington .........

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Bloomington, can't wait the nightlife is fantastic

you loved it ....  they in your age group  over 75 !

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
It would be nice to see the man in person & what he is actually doing towards new pinball production. If not I would love to see what he is doing & visit Australia for a vacation.

Thi site just gets better and better... thats 2 full belly laughs ive had on here in 1 week...

... keep em coming guys!

brett going for 3 next week  &&

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Righto - this thread has to be a Gee Up right.
Oh well I feel like joining the fun tonight.

I thought I saw him myself yesterday....

Turned out that wasn't him - he was too busy practicing what he (thinks ) does best....

GWJ - there are MANY great places to visit here in Oz - Fenton St Huntingdale Victoria is not one of them.
There is nothing to see there but hot wind and refund chq's.

I am sure you will find many AP members willing to help you plan a trip here in OZ.
Keep us posted

i feel another pile of crap coming on ebay ...

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

tim will be ready for anything in USA

you can visit us if you like..

mark will make you a coffee..

we could have a bbq.. should have a good aussie bbq at the expo.. that would be fun..

bbq sounds good  and i hope in between a snag and bread we can have a game on a new MM  , no matter what anyone says , and quote me
i hope we see it and its made , i have said this MANY times , no smoke , no bull  i would love to see it

but yes tim be ready to play and enjoy it with his mates , i am sure this time though tim wont be working as hard as he had to in usa last 2 trip
he might even get some more fireworks when we drive to expo i am sure we make time to watch tim near burn himself again   @@^

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
was in there the other day.  there was a 100 plus blank playfields for MM. 

Offline Creech

• Forum Founder
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
I think you left a zero off the end. It should be 1000 not 100.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
was in there the other day.  there was a 100 plus blank playfields for MM. 

I recall when I was organising the import from IPB of a group order of MM playfields about 2 years ago, some people were told on another forum that they could buy those ones instead and get a FREE set of MM plastics.

Hope the offer stands (as I'm sure it put off some people who though they get the local ones soon enough) and the wait has been worthwhile!! ;)
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Duckman

• Forum Posts:

bbq sounds good  and i hope in between a snag and bread we can have a game on a new MM  , no matter what anyone says , and quote me
i hope we see it and its made , i have said this MANY times , no smoke , no bull  i would love to see it

but yes tim be ready to play and enjoy it with his mates , i am sure this time though tim wont be working as hard as he had to in usa last 2 trip
he might even get some more fireworks when we drive to expo i am sure we make time to watch tim near burn himself again   @@^

[/quote]

I would have KILLED for an aussie barbie while over there, 3 months of anything-they-could-get-their-hands-on deepfried and covered in string cheese.  @@^

Yes Damien and i might have to have a road trip the Tennessee for some REAL fireworks this time. 
 Imagine a xmas stocking 8ft tall bulging with morters rockets and everything in between.   They called it "THE GODFATHER"    Me likes... !*!       

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:

I know what it should be.  I am saying what was there.  I make no comment other than what I have said.  I have no interest in when or if they are made as I wouldn't buy one.

Offline markc

• Forum Posts:
  • melbourne

I know what it should be.  I am saying what was there.  I make no comment other than what I have said.  I have no interest in when or if they are made as I wouldn't buy one.

100 is better than none , have to start somewhere , hope to see a whole machine soon.

and Yes Nick that was a great offer you started with IPB MM playfields , it sure started something , I was happy then to help out

Marty Machine

Hahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahaha - - - (draws in deep breath) - - - hahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaa

That says it all  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
 i thought the photo of short him with his skinny man wife said it all. oh, payback is sooo much fun. !  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !