Author Topic: Rollerball gets another pin...NEW video  (Read 597 times)

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: Rollerball gets another pin...NEW video
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2010, 04:43:28 PM »
Nice video; it does look like an interesting machine.

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 06:20:55 PM »
I had never seen or played a Zac machine ( in real life ) before Paul bought the Clown.
I have to admit that Robot was a fun game in the 30 minutes I spent on it ( I had to leave as Louise was not happy yesterday and kept making war signals in my direction  :lol :lol :lol )

For those of us that enjoy pinball artwork , both the Zacs have wonderful colours on the playfield as well as the BG - especially the Clown BG  *)*
Enjoyable games with some unique features.
DW Drums rule !

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2010, 07:06:39 PM »
Looks good Paul,the playfield on the zaccarias usually look good and this is a nice one.Some of the sounds are the same as were on a Magic Castle i used to own.Cheers Tony.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2010, 07:46:03 PM »
It certainly is in good condition.

I have never seen those pop up pop bumpers that dissapear into the playfield. how cool is that. nice machine.

what year model is it and whats it worth >??

Brett
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ROLLERBALL

• Forum Posts:
  • HEATHCOTE sydney
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2010, 08:11:50 PM »
Both my clown and robot are from 1985
Price??
Depends on condition but Zaccaria's are usually alot cheaper than other brands of machines...but that could soon change if the word gets out on how good they are I guess
NeRdS   N E R D S

NERDS nerds NErdS

Nerds NERds and P NUTZ

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2010, 08:53:03 PM »
Great video and an awesome machine ^^^

I used to play one of these many years ago in an amusement arcade in Laurieton on the midnorth coast, and i always enjoyed the game. Robot was the first Zac game id ever seen or played at the time, the arcade had two.. Robot, and Magic castle (which they got a few months later). I really liked the bright colours on these Zac games, and the sounds i thought were really unique and cool.

The barrel drop targets on Robot were an interesting feature i thought.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2010, 08:55:53 PM »
Owned a few Zacs over the years and loved every one of them.. the art is always stunning and the PF's are ALWAYS in great condition. The quality of the screening and a finish on these Italian games is way superior to ANY GTB or WMS machine.
 Its true... Zac games deserve a LOT more love than they presently get, but i reckon this will change over time and they will become more collectable.

I kind of regret selling mine off, but promise myself to replace with another one day... ROBOT is one of the coolest Zacs i reckon.
The game play doesnt change too much on them though... all seem to have RED special, YELLOW special etc and the timed extra ball at the end of play... but i do LOVE the extra ball, and SOMETIMES its possible to achieve the elusive special and award yet another ball.

GREAT games!!

Oh yeh..... have neon for general illumination in the header too.... gotta love that!