Author Topic: how many sales till you a professional / commercial seller  (Read 6141 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
I thought the question was "how many machines does it take till you are a professional/commercial seller".

PROFESSIONAL to me would mean you do this full-time for a living and have an ABN etc, A Registered company etc, and know what you are doing.
I am certain companies like Mark C, Bikecity, Ken Priest, Tony Turner, Bumper all fit this professional label. All have been around for years and are fulltime experts I would feel.

COMMERCIAL SELLER could be anyone who sells machines to make money.

The key word here is Professional. You can sell 1 machine or 1000 and be professional.
Anyone can import a container and have a go.Dont mean they are Professional or know what they are doing.

When u have a Professional and Commercial seller combined, you would be dealing with the companies in green. My 2 cents worth.

hence why it was Commercial  or Professional   ,  both are different
i do agree though anyone who brings in a container of pins and sells them off  is a commercial

and more so the professionals  are  more of a full time , but I can tell you some of the so called back yarders work is  BLOODY GOOD
hence why we advertised here , and will announce 2 more people we are giving some board work to try , and I have offered a member here a full time Job

mark