Author Topic: Pinballs Port Maquarie  (Read 284 times)

Offline faza

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
Pinballs Port Maquarie
« on: September 10, 2010, 09:57:15 PM »
Shitload of arcade games and Pinballs at Port Maquarie add is a few weeks old but may still be available .
Not Ebay
http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-video-games-consoles-other-Pinball-and-arcade-games-W0QQAdIdZ216519405

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Re: Pinballs Port Maquarie
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 02:46:30 PM »
Yepp i know these machines well!! They are from the old Pinball Parlor on Port Macquarie, which was closing down.. i cleaned them out of a lot of parts he had for older games. I dont know if these have been sold yet or not but the arcade is now finally closed  !!! i was there a couple of weekends ago and it is now a cafe or something!

In case they are still for sale.. a bit of a heads up on their condition of the pins..

The pinballs ALL had issues, ie missing top flippers on TAF and Jurassic Park, The Trex head wasnt working on JP, GI out on all games, A dead DMD on LW3 (thats just what i can remember off the top of my head).
On a positive note the cabinets, translites were all in pretty good nick, (they had been at this location since new.. never moved around) Playfields, although a bit grubby were in good condition too with minimal wear. I was offered ALL of the machines at one stage, vids and all! i expressed interest in the pins only but he wanted to sell the whole lot in one hit, so i gave it a miss.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 02:50:20 PM by Mr Pinbologist »

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 10:30:15 PM »
That's the Pinball Parlour I "cut my teeth" in when i was younger . If they're the same pins he's had at the site all this time chances are they're the ones I played all those years ago.

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
That's the Pinball Parlour I "cut my teeth" in when i was younger . If they're the same pins he's had at the site all this time chances are they're the ones I played all those years ago.

Very likely the same ones, he had them from brand new. I can vividly remember the day they got in a brand new Terminator2 pin, people lined up waiting to play it.
The pinball parlor owner told me recently he took about $900 from it in the first day!! That game would've paid for itsself in the first week they had it *%*