Author Topic: My Trolley  (Read 165 times)

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
My Trolley
« on: September 30, 2010, 11:19:31 PM »
Gday all,
The discussion about pinball lifting trolleys as made me want to show you my trolley .. scabbed out of bits lying around in the garage.
This is Mark 3. Mark 1 was a chipboard top .. front wheels were pram wheels that turned .. after moving too many pinnies and furniture eventually the chipboard broke , so Mark 2 was born , using the current pallet timber on Mark 3 , but still with the front pram wheels , but the axle was bent after moving all that weight as Mark 1 version.

Mark 3 has the original Mark1/2 skate board wheels , but now on the front , and rear wheels from the Billy cart I built out of Pallet timber years ago when our girls were little .

Mark 3 was born in the garage last Sunday arvo out of necessity as I needed to move project  Thorobred out of the Arcade for now, to move in Gulfstream.

Mark 3 has proved perfect for moving a pinnie without legs .. just put the cab on level and push .. when you come to a corner, just tilt the back to turn  %.% %.% %.% ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: My Trolley
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »
Skateboard wheels is there anything they cant move?

I use an  old 44 gallon drum trolley with the handle cut off solid as all hell and sits the machine at a good height to work on for a midget like me.     Does anyone else have to use a step whn working on machines !@#

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2010, 11:38:01 PM »
Skateboard wheels is there anything they cant move?

I use an  old 44 gallon drum trolley with the handle cut off solid as all hell and sits the machine at a good height to work on for a midget like me.     Does anyone else have to use a step whn working on machines !@#

Yeah Skateboard wheels are great aren't they Daniel . Maybe one day I will make something more decent for working on Pinnies but for now this will get me by as far as moving them .. and my old saw horses to sit em on if I can't be bothered putting the legs on.  %.%

I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 11:41:42 PM »
The best thing i ever did was but two wheels onto a set of pinball legs for the back and they go on whatever machine im working on just lift it from the front and wheel the bugger where ever i want it.  I also have a set of those pinball dollys for moving everything else.   Ill take a photo of the legs with built in wheels

Offline FirePower

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 09:36:23 AM »
Functional, cheap and an evolving design - what more could anyone want? Well done  #*#