Author Topic: Bike City Warehouse / Pinball warehouse - anyone dealt with them?  (Read 764 times)

Offline shamus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • wollongong
no never again ! no joy after my dealings

Offline Chad

• Forum Posts:
The nice machines in the bike shop are his 'personal collection' and weren't for sale when I was there.
yeah Rob likes to pull this line with his really nice machines but he always ends up selling them.
He makes out to be a pinball enthusiast but I think pinball is purely business for him, last time I talked to him he didn't even have a pinball at home.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
yeh, he is a little different, but still a friendly bloke.

I told him upfront who I had dealt with in the industry, how many machines I had bought, what I sort of pay (not too little, not too much-meaning I was reasonable and not a tight arse) and he knew not to try n touch me up. He was then fine.

I will let ya know how I go when i see him next.  ^^^  He does have some nice machines though. Always worth a look.  ^^^  !@# ^^^ ^^^

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
Remember the Auction he had back in Dec 2008??...Well I did purchase my very first pinny - one of the three Addams Family pinnies on offer that day.
Not knowing what I was in for, I was pretty happy with the result – Then I had issues that needed to be fixed, hence found this forum and AA. So can’t really complain.

Needing to buy a BMX for my 3year old this xmas – might have to pop in a see what his got.

Ps – does anyone know his technician he uses??
SC.

Offline Chad

• Forum Posts:
he was using Chris Pyrgolois from pinball medic but I think he is using someone else now
Also he has Joe that works for him and does all the playfield stripdowns and basic repairs such flippers rebuilds and minor repairs but he is not very techinical

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
he was using Chris Pyrgolois from pinball medic but I think he is using someone else now
Also he has Joe that works for him and does all the playfield stripdowns and basic repairs such flippers rebuilds and minor repairs but he is not very techinical

Yeah, it's not Chris or Joe.
His an old fella (45-60)
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:01:20 PM by Prince »
SC.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Yeah, it's not Joe.
His an old fella.

HEY! - Enough of the 'Old Fella' - I resemble that remark   %.%
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Remember the Auction he had back in Dec 2008??...Well I did purchase my very first pinny - one of the three Addams Family pinnies on offer that day.
Not knowing what I was in for, I was pretty happy with the result – Then I had issues that needed to be fixed, hence found this forum and AA. So can’t really complain.

Yes, I remember that auction well! I didn't buy anything but I bid on a TAF just to see what would happen.

Needing to buy a BMX for my 3year old this xmas – might have to pop in a see what his got.

They are having a big clearance sale right now apparently - saw an ad somewhere.