Author Topic: Nucore Experience ? Pinball 2000  (Read 28735 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Nucore Experience ? Pinball 2000
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2012, 03:26:07 PM »
OK thanks.
Luckily, i know someone who can fix anything wrong on the Pin2000 motherboards anyway, so Nucore isnt the only option. What alot of people dont know is that the boards from a original RFM or SWEp1 could always be fixed, most of the time. I have a friend who has spare original pin2000 computer boards, prisms and daughter boards etc. Once the fan and power supply on a Pin2000 are replaced, stopping the overheating issues, the original hardware usually runs trouble free for many years. Only overheating from games onsite, or power surge causes hassles with the orig stuff.

It sounds to me like a wanting licence holder in the USA wanted too much money from the Nucore boys. The x-licence holder had a bad name, but after emailing a friend in the USA about recent events, I am hearing the new licence holder is quickly becoming just as unpopular for a number of issues with quite a few industry people. Apparently the licence stuff assosciated with the B/W brand causes people to develop god syndrome. It sounds like a continuing curse with this licence.  @.@ Time will tell.

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !