Aussie Pinball Forums > Nucore

Nucore Experience ? Pinball 2000

(1/10) > >>

Caveoftreasures:
Has anybody on the forum had any experience with the NUCORE package, as well as changing the original monitor to a LCD monitor on a Revenge from Mars or a Star Wars Episode 1.

I am wondering if u can change the orig CRT monitor to a LCD vesion, without having to use/purchase the NUCORE equipment.?

I think the NUCORE stuff is great, and eventually I may go that way, but wondered if anyone had any results/experience with chopping n changing the pinball 2000 monitor types/viewing/usage etc.?  !@#

Caveoftreasures:
ANYONE GOT ANY ANSWERS  ?    !@#

Strangeways:

Shoot off a PM to Chuck - He can help you out through there and update this thread..

Pinballer:
If you install a Nucore in a Pin2000 machine, you can plug a CRT or LCD monitor to suit a PC straight into the Nucore system.  As Nucore runs on a PC motherboard.  No different to your own PC really.

If you want to use the original WMS CRT monitor you need to buy a PC to RGB adapter to allow the original monitor to display the signal.  

Today the two PC systems (motherboard, cpu, RAM, Hard drive & powersupply) to build up for both my RFM & SW:E1 machines arrived.  I am waiting for my Nucore base system to arrive from PinballLife in the US.  I will be able to give a detailed reply of setting up a system from scratch as soon as the Nucore kit arrives.

Caveoftreasures:
I want to add a new LCD monitor to my existing Williams original Revenge from Mars set up.

All my original RFM stuff works perfectly but want to see just how much difference a new LCD monitor will make.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version