Author Topic: Echuca Penny Arcade  (Read 16256 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: Echuca Penny Arcade
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2015, 10:51:33 PM »
Popped in again today, cost $7 per person and you receive 7 penny's each, I bought an extra 25 penny's for $10. So $45 for the family of 5 and we were in there for nearly an hour.
A few machines were not working, and the kids were a bit upset when a few swallowed their penny's without starting, but well worth the money.
Won at least 15 penny's on the game with the aluminium slots that Daniel mentioned in his post so made up for the non starters  ^^^
The 1920's soccer game (see Daniels pic) has the back unlocked so you can free a stuck ball, which is quite common under a retracted footballers leg, but definitely my favourite game there, such a beautiful piece of engineering. Could only imagine seeing this for the first time as a boy in the 20's   *%*
The kids pumped about 5 penny's each into the old skill tester and came out with a few bags of popcorn each. I think the old grumpy lady at the desk was a bit upset at that as she would have to make up a few new bags   *)*
Love all the old games in there, would probably be the only place in Australia the public can go to and experience such an amazing piece of history (until Daniel gets all his games in his shed up and running  :lol )
Check it out if you get the chance.
need to get myself there. Good to see the family had a great time
Still loving my Metallica Premium