Author Topic: 10 FOOT JUNGLE PYTHON SNAKE - The day has come !  (Read 527 times)

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: 10 FOOT JUNGLE PYTHON SNAKE - The day has come !
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 04:08:04 PM »
Maybe Cavey found another solution to deal with the smell. *)*

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2010, 10:59:40 PM »
Hi Guys,

It was my son Hunter's 1st birthday today. He turned one year of age at 2pm and we had a big birthday party for him including a jumping castle and 20 kids plus lots of adults. It was a great and busy day. I had over 20 something pinball machines going with both kids and adults playing them. A big thanks to Leon (V8racefan) and his family for coming over and we always have a blast catching up n playing pinball. Leon's wife can play pinball REAL WELL and I reckon in a comp she would give most a good run for their money !  A wife who loves pinball, now thats a special lady.

I still have all my fingers etc and will post a video of the snake the moment I read the instructions on my new JVC Video camera, going from HD card to the computer.

regards, Caveman  ^^^

p.s- i have a surprise on the video as well. should be a crack up.  %.%
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2010, 10:53:25 PM »
Thanks for the great arvo brett & suz,

All my family had a great arvo celebrating Hunters birthday playing your amazing pinball collection, it was a great way to spend a rainy old sunday afternoon  $#$

Thanks again

Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.