Author Topic: NIB Stern in Sydney?  (Read 349 times)

Offline andrew (nob)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
NIB Stern in Sydney?
« on: January 24, 2011, 10:46:41 AM »
I know there are many haters on the title, but as a stones fan i'm considering purchasing a NIB Stern Rolling Stones.

Can anyone recommend who I should talk to in Sydney who is not going to gouge me?

(i'm not going to make up my mind until i play it - i havent played the last couple of Stern's but was sorely disappointed with dark knight)

andrew

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: NIB Stern in Sydney?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »
Mmmm,

Think you might be disappointed here Andrew. Despite the opinions on the release of another Stones pinball ( which in all honesty dont count for toffee), if you didnt like Dark Knight i cant see much in RS for you.
Dark Knight is one of Sterns better titles.
personally, i quite like DK but found i got bored very quickly as i just couldnt lose the ball... seemed to go on forever with very little score.

My impression of Stern games is that this loooong drawn out game is pretty much standard.

Like you, playing RS will determine my final thoughts, but i cant see this as being better then DK.. although id like to be proven wrong - pinball NEEDS me to be proven wrong.
Also, a quick trip to melbourne might be a better option to play a game and order a machine... reckon theyll get there first.

Heres hoping RS is all you want it to be   ^^^

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 03:32:08 PM »
try cash box amusements in melbourne (best service,price including freight) Leo 0411867000 i'm sure thats where you will get the best deal

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2011, 09:18:58 PM »
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 09:26:04 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !