Author Topic: WANTED - Zaccaria 7 or 8 digit display PCB - ANY CONDITION  (Read 229 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
WANTED - Zaccaria 7 or 8 digit display PCB - ANY CONDITION
« on: February 09, 2011, 08:21:45 PM »
Well I  progressed the replacement Bally/Stern display boards to the point where I am pretty confident about putting a full kit together that will include a 5V 3A regulated supply to run them.

In order for the kit to appeal to as many as possible I would also like to offer a replacement for Zaccaria machines as well.

I have taken EXACT measurements from an original glass display and drawn the required engineering diagram and I have been in touch with a couple of factories that can custom make the displays for me. Unbelievably the replacement LED modules that are currently being sold are so far from 'accurate replacements' that I am amazed!

The digits on them are not even leaning at the correct angle!! I am going to a lot of trouble and expense to have custom displays made and I will make damn sure they are as close as possible to the originals as can be reproduced in LED. I can't imagine what these other guys were thinking??? (my drawing is shown below). I am booked to travel to China in about 6 weeks and I would like to be able to achieve as much as possible while I am there.

Anyway - to my problem, I need a Zaccaria display board to take some details from. I am very happy to buy it but will equally accept a loan of one for a week or so if I am able to. It doesn't matter if it is working or not.

All suggestions welcomed.

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
i will gladley help i have gen1 and two,pm me,regards damien
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you