Author Topic: That is suprising!!!!  (Read 511 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
That is suprising!!!!
« on: April 15, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »
SMB sells for iver $2500 on Ebay..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220766428506&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Ive always had this game valued at around $1600.. i even have one here that i bought for my son.

Now had i known that i could have got $2.5K for it i would have snapped up the GTB Black Hole that was for sale on this forum for sure....

I did have a buyer for this game for $1500, but they fell shport of cash.. i wanted to sell it so i could buy the Class Of 1812... also on this forum.

My boy has outgrown SMB and its time to turn her over for another title... wish i had known i could have got this $$ for it,

Ive missed so many machines just sitting on this title

Offline tonyt

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: That is suprising!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 09:48:25 PM »
Agree Gav, $1,600 is what I paid for mine. Market is not the best at the moment too, certainly top dollar for the title. That's ebay for you - unpredictable. My son won't let me sell ours, very reliable game.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 09:54:06 PM »
Agree Gav, $1,600 is what I paid for mine. Market is not the best at the moment too, certainly top dollar for the title. That's ebay for you - unpredictable. My son won't let me sell ours, very reliable game.

Have to agree 100% there Tony.... its the only machine ive ever owned that has had next to NO work done to keep her going. ( i cleaned one swich ONCE).
Most reliable game ive ever had

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2011, 09:54:33 PM »
Everyone I know bids up their own ebay listings. Its become embarrassing.  @.@

You have to slleep at night, so a "Buy it Now" price, with "Make an Offer" is the fairest n most honest way to go with Ebay.

$2500 for a SMB. Gee thats cheap, given recent ebay prices, i thought it shld have sold for $15,000.00  %.% %.% %.% %.% %.% %.%     ^^^

« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:56:06 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 07:47:31 PM »
I think think this machine will command more dollars due to the title and also the condition of the machine as well. You have your Mario/Nintendo fans out there that have wanted to own a Super Mario pinball machine and the price will also go a bit higher than normal if the machine is in good condition. I was watching this auction for interest and from the photos, I had a feeling it would sell for a bit more than your average Gottlieb.

Cheers!
Adam.