Author Topic: RFM, Price?  (Read 619 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: RFM, Price?
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2011, 09:20:40 PM »
You can go wrong - by buying SWE1 before playing it enough before deciding for yourself - IMO only SW fans can really benefit from this game, although it certainly has the wow factor for newbies. But gets old fast, especially once you finished it. SWE1 is perhaps the saddest legacy of WMS - based on the worst of the SW films, using way to much of that stupid Jar Jar creature, and **no wizard mode** - I shopped one for a mate and had it a few months before a site opened up for it - glad to see the back of it - had a huge game, finished everything - the pay off was to start again and keep smacking away at the centre hologram.

RFM is as I have mentioned a lot of fun.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 10:06:22 PM »
After playing both the pin 2000 titles I found it hard to pick which one is the better one. !@# I Like them both.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »
thanks guys,we  have been offered about 4 leads now,but are still yet to play one.we may get to see one on wednesday and then decide if it is a title mitch likes.thinking i may take his good dr.who in lue.lol *%* *%* && &&
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2011, 05:41:04 PM »
thanks guys,we  have been offered about 4 leads now,but are still yet to play one.we may get to see one on wednesday and then decide if it is a title mitch likes.thinking i may take his good dr.who in lue.lol *%* *%* && &&

Dad? what one am I seeing wednesday?
Email me *!@
and I cant sell you Dr Who unless you pay for what its worth  *)*
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:48 PM »
I have played both, found the Star Wars theme relatively boring, and there is no way I would buy one over a Revenge from Mars. Having never completed all the missions on the RFM I don't know if I would eventually lose interest in it, but it is on my wish-list.

Your mileage might vary.