Author Topic: Mick Jagger Plays the New Stern Rolling Stones!!  (Read 249 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Mick Jagger Plays the New Stern Rolling Stones!!
« on: April 26, 2011, 12:06:56 PM »
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline punter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
Re: Mick Jagger Plays the New Stern Rolling Stones!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:48:16 PM »
Looks like he enjoys playing the pins.I am sitting here watching that and thinking how good it would be to have an ACDC pin made,but i know how they want too much money ect,but it still pisses me off that Mick and the band have 2 pins done,and the other greedy buggers who have plenty will not let their fans have a machine made that no doubt would be a big seller.Thanks for the link  @@*.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:10:29 PM »
Looks like he enjoys playing the pins.I am sitting here watching that and thinking how good it would be to have an ACDC pin made,but i know how they want too much money ect,but it still pisses me off that Mick and the band have 2 pins done,and the other greedy buggers who have plenty will not let their fans have a machine made that no doubt would be a big seller.Thanks for the link  @@*.

+1

If it is any consolation, both Rolling Stones pins are lemons  *%*

Would have been nice to see an AC/DC, Metallica or Bon Jovi pinball. Even another KISS was a better choice than Rolling Stones. I would LOVE to see a Dream Theater Pinball machine. It would have to have a deeper ruleset combining Twightlight Zone, Spirit and Spectrum  *%* - To match their music.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 08:09:31 PM »
After seeing Mick Jagger playing his own title, I reckon I have changed my mind. I want one. Just for the cool music that i have always loved. (Shes the Boss is one of the best albums ever made).

Mick Jagger has always been a cool guy, great entertainer and a very down to earth bloke. I reckon/wonder if Gary Stern would have sent Mick a machine to keep for FREE ofcourse. Hell, I would send the guy 3 or 4 for free, one for each band member. The fact that Mick Jagger was cool enough (and smart enough) to let a new pinball be made, shows what a opened minded guy he is.

I liked the fact his mate had a Independence Day, and a Roadshow machine as well, both in excellent condition. Thanks for sharing the video. Excellent.  ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 08:38:48 PM »
That was good and I too loved the music playing I'd also love one and nearly got one a friend nearly won a radio comp in Sydney and they gave away a RS pinball he come 2nd spewing i am.

Peter

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 10:17:59 PM »
Great video! The music sounds fantastic and with Mick, great for the profile of pinball in general

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
cool link
I agree,should have been AC/DC

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »
Mick doesn't look like he's played a lot of pinball or maybe he likes the double flipping action  !@#

I played a RS yesterday for the first time at the Melb Home Show and to be absolutely honest here, I reckon I could have played a ball for as long as I wanted. It was that easy and IMO boring. I actually let balls drain so I could move onto the next stand which probably sold mops or something.

It looked like Stern tried to make a real budget machine (and whats with the Mick moving target??? that is harder to miss than hit). I hope I haven't been unfair in my assessment, but do stress I only had the one game.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline PinPal

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 01:02:36 PM »
Thats cool!!!!

Offline PinPal

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:11:23 PM »
The video has been taken off You-tube or made privet....