Author Topic: Your ultimate game theme - what would it be for you  (Read 1603 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Your ultimate game theme - what would it be for you
« on: May 03, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
Hi All

I have noticed various comments about the Tron game here and on the net - some good some negative.

What if you could chose your game theme and features for the market place, what would you go for.

Theme - For some reason Hot Wheels keeps coming to mind with me - wild and cool cars, bright colours.

Feature - maybe a see through playfield but at the same angle as the main playfield.

Wha's your ideas......
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Hi All

I have noticed various comments about the Tron game here and on the net - some good some negative.

What if you could chose your game theme and features for the market place, what would you go for.

Theme - For some reason Hot Wheels keeps coming to mind with me - wild and cool cars, bright colours.

Feature - maybe a see through playfield but at the same angle as the main playfield.

Wha's your ideas......

I have already seen a Hot Wheels pin, it was on Ebay last year a couple of times.

How about ZZTOP, it could have some sort of spinning guitar feature.

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
I have seen the Zaccaria Hot Wheels machine which is like a formula one theme but I was more thinking Mattel Hot wheels with all the cool customs, surfie cars etc, lots of toys to use inside and customise for a persons taste....

I don't know how fur would go in a pinball with ZZ top - kidding.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Love to see a pin built around the Dragonball/Dragonball Z cartoons.

Ka-me-ha-me-haaaaa!!!!!!!!  @@* @@*

Offline andrew (nob)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Futurama!

Though after Family Guy flopped in the market I cant see it ever happening.

andrew

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I would love to see a STARGATE or STARGATE ATLANTIS Pinball machine.

Being a STAR TREK fan as well, a STAR TREK VOYAGER pinball would have been cool.

Even a ALIENS pinball from the Sigourney Weaver movie series would be cool. A big ALIEN head comes out of the playfield and grabs the ball - that would be cool.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
I would love to see a STARGATE

Yes, apparently Gottlieb agreed in 1994 when they made theirs!! :) PS, mine's for sale if you would really love one!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Even a ALIENS pinball from the Sigourney Weaver movie series would be cool. A big ALIEN head comes out of the playfield and grabs the ball - that would be cool.  ^^^

Useless trivia - Bram Stoker's Dracula by Williams in 1992 was originally going to be Alien 3 but the movie studio wouldn't approve the artwork.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Useless trivia - Bram Stoker's Dracula by Williams in 1992 was originally going to be Alien 3 but the movie studio wouldn't approve the artwork.

.. and Bally already used the Alien on Space Invaders !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I would love to see a STARGATE

Yes, apparently Gottlieb agreed in 1994 when they made theirs!! :) PS, mine's for sale if you would really love one!!

I feel like a dik, I shld have said Stargate with Samantha Carter (yummy) and those guys, versus the original movie with the original cast.
And by the way Nick, your Stargate Pinball is a very very good example, which is priced also very well. It will sell on Ebay, if u can handle some of the tyre kickers etc.
I have always wanted a Stargate and I am trying to talk my brother into one, cause I am sort of out of room, til i can hide a few more from the wife !

What about a UFC Pinball. That is popular these days, maybe like a new version of Royal Rumble. Ding Ding Ding.

V8 Supercar Pinball. or Bathurst 1000 Pinball. HSV Pinball. They would all sell well.  ^^^ Most Sports.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinmadd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
The 80's A-TEAM!   *)*     B.A  say'n "Yo! Sucka""Pitty the fool"

Knight Rider   .... 1 man can make a differance   ^^^

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Another good one would be the dukes of hazzard with a ramp jump shot. Could definitely have a story and missions built into that.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Another good one would be the dukes of hazzard with a ramp jump shot. Could definitely have a story and missions built into that.

I like that, reminds me a little of the game we are building now (NPC-002) which is being built to my ultimate theme. Hopefully we'll make some headway over winter as I'm getting itchy to finish it now.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Didn't the NPC-002 have a theme voting thread some where...... just curious of the short list or did you go left field.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Didn't the NPC-002 have a theme voting thread some where...... just curious of the short list or did you go left field.

Might have been NPC-003 maybe? 002 has been locked in since well before Coconut Island was finished.