Author Topic: PINBALL TROLLEY-LIFTER BRAND NEW $275  (Read 900 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
PINBALL TROLLEY-LIFTER BRAND NEW $275
« on: May 14, 2011, 06:43:41 PM »
I just purchased a new Pinball Trolley-Lifter for $275.00 Brand New. These seem to have come down in price over the last few years.

I purchased a bright red one cause it goes faster, or maybe not, but it looks great !
The Trolley has a 500 kg lift capacity. The set up is foot operated for Lift and Lowering. (Pump pedal for lift, push second pedal for lowering).
The trolley is ofcourse on wheels, has a removable handle so the entire set up can be easily flat stored under a pinball machine. The lift height goes well over the advertised 700 height, andf overall, is a excellent trolley.  I am sure some of the new guys to the pinball hobby would benefit from such a well priced, long term helper.

It also comes with a black rubber mat for the top work surface, which i find doubles as a excellent work bench for when u want to place parts n tools on it whilst you work on your favourite pin. The link for the website is below.  Definately worth a good look.  ^^^

http://www.machines4u.com.au/view/advert/HAFCO-METALMASTER-LIFTER-TROLLEY-500-kg/14505/

** HAVE TO ADD SOME IMPORTANT INFO **

The Trolley DOES fit straight thru between the front legs of the pinball machines.
I rechecked it like Marty mentioned and its fits thru fine. It helps to lower it before trying to fit it thru the front legs.
DONT MIX BOURBAN N COKE WITH NEW PINBALL TOYS.
Accordingly, it DOES tick all the boxes.

Brisbane Sales
626 Boundary Rd, Coopers Plains
QLD, 4108
Phone:07 3274 4222

Melbourne Sales
1 Fowler Rd, Dandenong
VIC, 3175
Phone:03 9212 4422

Perth Sales
22 Brennan Way, Belmont
WA, 6104
Phone:08 9373 9999

Hare & Forbes Machinery House
Northmead
NSW, 2152
Phone:02 9890 9111

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:45:43 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: PINBALL TROLLEY-LIFTER BRAND NEW $275
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 07:18:24 PM »
Thanks for posting this info Brett.  ^^^
Had my eye on one of these for awhile.

Any trouble fitting this model between the front legs of the machines?

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »
cheers for the info, I have been wanting to get one, having never had one does it tick all the boxes.....
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 07:26:58 PM »
Mate... did you go to Coopers plains and not ring me up?? far out... its literally spitting distance from me.. could have come to the shop in tarragindi or my house... in... oh yeh.. Tarragindi.

Im not that scary am I?

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 08:34:10 PM »
Cool trolley mate, hey I thought you had one of these??
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »
UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE

After reading Martys post this morning, without a dozen bourban n cokes in me, i tried fitting the new red lifter underneath various machines and it DOES FIT STRAIGHT UNDER BETWEEN THE FRONT PINBALL LEGS FINE. Last night i stupidly tried getting it under and between the front legs with it wound up to high (bourban kills the brain- DOH !) but it does fit under all machines thru the front legs.  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
With over 30 x machines here, I have a few different types of lifters, but this is the best to lift n move a machine from house to truck, or truck to house.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 11:47:14 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2011, 01:53:48 AM »
Cool trolley mate, hey I thought you had one of these??

Leon, I have a black one which does fit between the front legs, but it is only designed to lift a machine up to take legs on or off, or move machine a few metres, but not very good at all to move a long way. The new RED one is the best to lift n move a long way, from truck to house or house to truck. Previously, I had to get my Black one custom made for around $400. Thats why the $275 red one is good, its much better at lifting n generally moving a machine.   ^^^

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 10:13:53 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline millsy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra
  • pinballaustralia.com
    • Pinball Australia
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2011, 02:26:26 AM »
For moving around room on flat surface,I bought this one last year for $160 +freight.(Ref Pict) After one modification (Some blocks of wood) to get a higher lift,it has worked well. I think the one mentioned on this post would work well transporting longer distances and over uneven terrain. Probably depends on your budget on what lift trolleys you get. Just noticed this one on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ATV-MOTORCYCLE-LIFTER-LIFT-QUAD-BIKES-EASILY-/290563255173?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a6eb6b85 much the same type as I have.
pinballaustralia.com

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2011, 03:09:32 AM »
Millsy, yeh i know what u mean.  Most like that, and the one I had custom made, dont lift up high enough. I will take a photo of the black one I have. It lifts just high enough to take legs off, and does fit between the front legs on all pinballs, but its only good to move short distances.

Overall, the pinball skates that ANT68 sells on ebay, are the best to move machines in and around the house etc, even up n down driveways, but the lifter types are the best to get on and off the ute etc.

The link for Tonys (ANT68 - member here) pinball skates is below, and a good price for $95. I have at least half a dozen sets of those and they are excellent.  ^^^

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/170625292604?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com.au%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp4712.m570.l1313%26_nkw%3D170625292604%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2011, 03:23:35 AM »
nice looking trolley Cavey it's sure worth the money  ^^^
I saw it in action tonight and it sure works well

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:33:11 AM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline robm

• Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 08:37:15 AM »
The trolley better suited to moving all pins is the next model down from the one cavey mentioned - i got mine from here https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/Products?stockCode=J048 looks to be from exactly the same manufacturer - no rubber on top.

this has been the best $250 i've spent (it was an extra $40 to get it shipped to Townsville) in terms of making moving pins so much easier, even just to do a simple repair, just wheel it out of the lineup, fix it, then wheel it back in!

I ditched the handle, and pushed it right towards the back of the machine (where there is more weight), so the pump pedal pretty much lines up with the front of the machine.

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2011, 09:04:08 AM »
Brett

Is the trolley all the way down when moving under the machines?

My model is the same and I have never had issues as long as it's ALL the way down

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2011, 09:12:21 AM »
The trolley better suited to moving all pins is the next model down from the one cavey mentioned - i got mine from here https://www.machineryhouse.com.au/Products?stockCode=J048 looks to be from exactly the same manufacturer - no rubber on top.

This one fits between the legs I take it??
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline oldpins

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane North QLD
    • oldpinballs.com
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »
I paid around the $450.00 mark a few years ago from Richmonds at Salsbury in Brisbane for this trolley pictured. Rated at a 300kg lift and max height of 900 mm. !!! The one Cavey has shown looks to be fantastic value. Apart from lifting and moving pinnies around, these trolleys are also great when working on machines. You can lift a machine to a comfortable height which saves the back. As seen in pic the trolley table is covered in paint from cabinet resprays. Well worth the investment for sure !

Offline robm

• Forum Posts:
  • Townsville
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 10:02:16 AM »

This one fits between the legs I take it??

Yep - at 440ish wide, there is about 50mm to spare on a std pin