Author Topic: PINBALL TROLLEY-LIFTER BRAND NEW $275  (Read 907 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: PINBALL TROLLEY-LIFTER BRAND NEW $275
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 10:16:53 AM »
Brett

Is the trolley all the way down when moving under the machines?

My model is the same and I have never had issues as long as it's ALL the way down

Thanks Marty, rechecked it using my brain, and it fits fine, next time I will stay off the bourban for a product test. I wound it right down and it fits between all the machines I have no problems. I am glad u mentioned it, I was too dumb to use common sense with bourban last night.  @.@ @.@   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

The new red one fits between the front legs fine now that i have played with it.  ^^^
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:28:37 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 11:12:38 AM »
I made the same mistake the when I first got it too.  The next model down is smaller in width so not as much of a problem, but I liked the rubber mat and it was a bit more heavy duty.

I put some double sided tape on the underside of the mat so it never moves.  The only downside is that the rear wheels are fixed, so you cannot move it sideways but once you're use to it no dramas.  I also moved the silver handle as its not needed for pinball application.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 12:00:10 PM »
Here is a picture of the trolley I had made before I purchased the new red trolley, which I reckon the red one is better in every way, but the black custom job is still very useful to lift a machine up, take legs off etc, and move a machine several metres on perfectly flat ground. I will still keep it, cause it will come in handy when moving different machines at the same time i use the new red one, but it only gets the pins off the ground about 4 or 5 inchs which is still fine. I could always place a thick wooden board on the top of it to help lift machines higher, but i dont really have to change the height now that the red one does the job.

The other one RobM mentioned, for about $200 which lifts apx 200 kgs, (the little brother to my new red one which lifts up to 500kg, is also a great purchase.
You couldnt go wrong with either really.  ^^^ I am glad Rob found and mentioned the smaller version, cause it is a slight saving of $70, and it gives people a second choice.
Just got to decide if u want the extra 300 kg capacity and the big rubber black mat for the extra $70. ?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 12:09:23 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »
For moving around room on flat surface,I bought this one last year for $160 +freight.(Ref Pict) After one modification (Some blocks of wood) to get a higher lift,it has worked well. I think the one mentioned on this post would work well transporting longer distances and over uneven terrain. Probably depends on your budget on what lift trolleys you get. Just noticed this one on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ATV-MOTORCYCLE-LIFTER-LIFT-QUAD-BIKES-EASILY-/290563255173?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a6eb6b85 much the same type as I have.

This one looks good value for money.
To get the extra lift (and more stability), you could also add some bigger rubber wheels.

Offline millsy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra
  • pinballaustralia.com
    • Pinball Australia
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »
For moving around room on flat surface,I bought this one last year for $160 +freight.(Ref Pict) After one modification (Some blocks of wood) to get a higher lift,it has worked well. I think the one mentioned on this post would work well transporting longer distances and over uneven terrain. Probably depends on your budget on what lift trolleys you get. Just noticed this one on ebay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ATV-MOTORCYCLE-LIFTER-LIFT-QUAD-BIKES-EASILY-/290563255173?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a6eb6b85 much the same type as I have.

This one looks good value for money.
To get the extra lift (and more stability), you could also add some bigger rubber wheels.
Usually add another block of wood for the long legged 60s Gottliebs - Still quite stable.
pinballaustralia.com