Author Topic: Cheap Restorer??  (Read 620 times)

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re: Cheap Restorer??
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 08:34:43 PM »
And its gone.....
Somebody probably went to see it and made him an offer.
It will be interesting to see if it pops up for sale again, either restored or if the buyer finds out they have bitten off more than they could chew.

Offline oldpins

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane North QLD
    • oldpinballs.com
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011, 07:16:23 AM »
This was the 1st EM title I did a restore on many years ago. Bought it from a guy who had sprayed CRC thur the whole machine. I am currently working on drawing up a new backglass, as the original is in very poor condition. Here's a pic of the machine completed with new paint and artwork.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011, 12:14:56 PM »
This was the 1st EM title I did a restore on many years ago. Bought it from a guy who had sprayed CRC thur the whole machine. I am currently working on drawing up a new backglass, as the original is in very poor condition. Here's a pic of the machine completed with new paint and artwork.

Nice job !

I like EMs "brought back from the dead" - Do you have more pictures ? Could you write up a restoration thread ?

Love you work BTW  *%*
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011, 02:58:22 PM »

Nice job !

I like EMs "brought back from the dead" - Do you have more pictures ? Could you write up a restoration thread ?

Love you work BTW  *%*

+1 Would love to see more, great work mate  ^^^

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
Nice Work