Author Topic: Big Juicy Melons - Custom Pinball by Whizbang Pinball  (Read 24466 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Big Juicy Melons - Custom Pinball by Whizbang Pinball
« on: October 24, 2014, 06:20:22 AM »
  The feminists in the USA are having a big sook about the artwork, saying it sexualises women and places all women in danger. Even a few men without testicles are having a cry as well.

It sounds like Stern and Wizbang are under attack from unintelligent people who want to ruin it for everyone else.

What do Aussies think of the fun and cartoonish pinball art on this excellent title.

Just another platform for feminazis to have a whine about those dreadful men who are attracted to boobs.

I think some people have mental issues when they cry n preach about something designed to be fun for grown adults as being something that endangers women and degrades them.

Is the world just getting more and more pathetic, or are these people a minority who should go and get a life ?

Don't be shy. Is there anything immoral about the artwork or are people just being ridiculous ??

I noticed a lady playing the game in the pictures above, what does that say to you ?
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 06:24:25 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !