Author Topic: Space Jam Wanted  (Read 168 times)

Offline tstevens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Space Jam Wanted
« on: May 29, 2011, 11:55:47 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a Space Jam for my kids in reasonable condition & fully working.Its not a top class title so prepared to pay $1600-$1700 depending on condition.

I am in Victoria,If you have one you want to sell contact me via message.

Cheers
Troy ^^^
Troy Stevens
(Cant Live Without My Genie!!)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Space Jam Wanted
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 12:54:34 AM »
I have a Spacejam and think its a really fun and fast playing game with a good polish n wax. Great audio and fun Looney tune cartoon characters.

Oscar has one for sale. He is a member here. Ebay link below. Oscar shld negotiate a good price. U can VIEW the pinball machine since u are in VIC.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Space-Jam-Pinball-Machine-w-Bugs-Bunny-Daffy-Duck-/320704176325?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item4aab7560c5

Note - most Spacejams need cliffy protectors added to the rabbit hole and the rear upkicker because they are prone to wear. I purchased the set (x2) from Cliffy in the USA and they fit rather well.  link below for cliffy. note - cliffys for spacejam not showing on site, so u will have to email him like I did to get the 2 x of them.

http://www.passionforpinball.com/protectors.htm

hope it helps.  ^^^

« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:34:08 PM by Admin »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »
Oscar has one for sale. He is a member here. Ebay link below. Oscar shld negotiate a good price. U can VIEW the pinball machine since u are in VIC.

While this person is a member he is not a sponsor nor associated with or endorsed by the forum in any way.

Members are always advised as noted in the post to personally inspect any game prior to purchase from any person, member or not.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline tstevens

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2011, 11:51:05 PM »
Bought a Space Jam today so thanks everyone for your help!! #*# ^^^

Will post a report up on it once i have picked it up.

Cheers
Troy
Troy Stevens
(Cant Live Without My Genie!!)