Author Topic: New manufacturer, “Jersey Jack Pinball’  (Read 1232 times)

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Re: New manufacturer, “Jersey Jack Pinball’
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2011, 10:24:57 AM »
Old news sorry Pete already mentioned in another thread  @.@

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: New manufacturer, “Jersey Jack Pinball’
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2011, 02:40:58 AM »
This threads a bit old, but in response to Nicks question about some of the titles the designer made, I have the following 3 x games and reckon they are very good.  ^^^

STARSHIP TROOPERS - fast n furious gameplay - great audio speech-excellent music, fun dmd animations, getting "Live Fire" multiball and the warning noises/sirens in the background are way cool. follows the movie very very well. A really surprising game and a keeper.

GODZILLA - as greg from RTBB said, a well made game, cool green ramps n bright green colours all over the playfield, great toys, the ball flys out of godzillas mouth, which not many people realise, headbox shape unique, and ghameplay challenging and interesting.

STAR WARS TRILOGY - great if u love Star Wars. Ordinary if u dont love Star Wars. But again, overall, an interesting mid paced game. A couple of cool toys and some way cool dmd animations. Plays fast when waxed up with the pitch level correct. Cool toy with the laser guns reloading up the top left of the playfield. Good bright leds in the han solo playfield toy. Something different anyway.

Nick, who was the main designer you were thinking of who has joined the team at Jersey jacks. ?  !@#
Maybe they might get this one to be different hopefully. Maybe a different feel with 2 or 3 playfields ?

Brett

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !