Author Topic: kiss its back !  (Read 3565 times)

Offline spacejam0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
kiss its back !
« on: June 22, 2011, 06:38:33 PM »
Great news for those of us who missed out last time on that once in a lifetime opportunity of experiencing the feeling of being back in 1979 and opening your brand new Kiss pinball machine. bla bla bla.....the best news is that we all get to bag him again.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/KISS-PINBALL-MACHINE-AUTOGRAPHED-MINT-CONDITION-/110705898868?pt=AU_CoinOp&hash=item19c695f574

Let the bagging begin.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: kiss its back !
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 07:17:43 PM »
Must say when I your post I couldn't help laugh and check out the add again. Signed napkin not a machine and all, though I think the price has dropped a little.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Marty Machine

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 07:19:07 PM »
I've already asked ebay to remove it ;-)

Yet another turd who thinks he can remove item anytime being advertised elsewhere.

Ebay agrees that is NOT allowable, items on Auction are exclusive to ebay for their duration...

I've been burnt by too many turds who won't send me their item (after i won it fair & square) because they sold elsewhere DURING the auction 7days....

AS for "the BEST KISS on ebay"???? and MINT???? yet the backglass isnt 10/10 rating....wot a freak!!!

Grrrrrrr.
MM

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 07:21:27 PM »
but it's 9.8 ......javascript:void(0);
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 08:37:21 PM »

The only honest part of the Auction, but with one minor change ;

"HAS BEEN RE-LISTED DUE TO BOGUS SELLER."

#*#

Still has the wrong Drop Targets, wrong color legs, incorrectly polished door and as previously pointed out - an overlay, is still and overlay - and if you look closely under the ball arch, one playfield is painted white, the "overlay" is woodgrain. so clearly, these pictures are STILL of two different machines.

The "logic" of re-listing due to non paying bidder is total BS, and is typical of the dishonest sellers that bid on their own auctions. If it was a "pay payer" - how come the seller waited another 6 months ?

I'm grateful that this seller is a BS artist, as my mate NEARLY paid $9,000 for the first one - which is most likely this one anyway !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 09:21:29 PM »
There were 4 marks originally (3 have been repaired and no longer visible).   There is 2 bits of paint missing just under the credit display (as depicted in picture).   This is a very minor fault but I have been super critical of the glass as it was disappointing for a new backglass.

Yes, its 2 machines.. the scratched baclglass is not in the main picture listing.

Quote above....... 4 marks originally... 3 have been repaired.

OK... we have 2 scratches on the BG... so this makes 5 marks minimum. The others have been painted out? WTF??? Its a patched up seconds glass and if 2 scratches count as one mark.... how many bits were painted out?

As ive said before... one mans restoration is anothers debacle.

Patched up BG, an overlay and a cab respray... hardly top end is it?

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 09:36:53 PM »
The interesting bit is where he compares it to machines worth $12K, US$25K, US$15K, and then is only asking for $8,799! Bargain!!

Offline billxixix

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 09:50:54 PM »
Totally agree his a dick now he even mentioned that my German version was not as nicer than his ...LOL

i just sent him this

hey pull up on the comment re german kiss i sold 2 of mine already and have another 5 kiss coming on ebay soon how can you say its nicer than mine ..... i have brand new play fields and yours is an overlay  so i suggest you take that remark of...... 

hanging too see his response ....

Offline Duckman

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 10:41:17 PM »
Totally agree his a dick now he even mentioned that my German version was not as nicer than his ...LOL

i just sent him this

hey pull up on the comment re german kiss i sold 2 of mine already and have another 5 kiss coming on ebay soon how can you say its nicer than mine ..... i have brand new play fields and yours is an overlay  so i suggest you take that remark of...... 

^^^ %.%

Offline tonyt

• Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 10:48:07 PM »
Wonder if he could get in the Guinness Book of Records for the most times a pin is listed on ebay with the same bullshit description

Marty Machine

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 11:00:26 PM »
maybe we can visit to inspect-before-purchase, then beat him up for being such a dick  !*! !*! !*!
and let down his bike tyres too ..... !!! !!! !!!

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2011, 12:00:01 AM »

i just sent him this

Hey Bill,
what's your pricing like on your next lot of KISS machines on ebay? Are they all German versions? No Aussie Pinball discount?
 %$%

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2011, 11:31:52 AM »

i just sent him this

Don't hold your breath, Bill. He "selects" only the comments that are favorable to his auctions and posts them. Like the "friendly bids", he only posts his friend's comments.

Even though your KISS machines are German, I think they are MUCH better than this KISS with the crappy overlay.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2011, 11:25:38 PM »
What's the go .... did this actually sell in the end?

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2011, 11:30:53 PM »
For now.. we dont know. But in 6 weeks time when its relisted minus the signed napkin we will then know that it didnt