Author Topic: kiss its back !  (Read 3578 times)

Offline Steve2010

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
Re: kiss its back !
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »
This is getting to be some serious coin now ...... currently sitting at $6,200.  Surely he won't pull the pin now, will he?  This could finally be the time the feedback goes from 8 to 9 ????

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2011, 12:01:30 PM »
Wow....amazes me that this pin is worth what people pay for it.
Boring boring boring.
Crap band too.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »
It supposed to have hit $9699 (and ended) so hopefully not a mate of his doing a dodgey bid to get the chase going. It would be interesting if anyone was watching it and checked out the bid history to see if it was one coded person bumping it up constantly. Now have to watch is feedback count and name of person giving it???
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline andtan

• Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
"It supposed to have hit $9699 (and ended)"

Just had a look then and it's still sitting on $6200 with 31 bids - seems to be a couple of players in the bid history.

Must say, of all the concerts that I've been too, a KISS concert tops them all. I took my kids (6 and 9 at the time) to the concert at the Melbourne F1 in 2008 and they had an absolute ball. There was only two songs that they didn't know the words too.

The stage show, theatrics and pyrotechnics were worth the money, and even today my youngest asks if we can go see them again. Even so, you either love 'em or hate 'em

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »

Just had a look then and it's still sitting on $6200 with 31 bids - seems to be a couple of players in the bid history.

Must say, of all the concerts that I've been too, a KISS concert tops them all. I took my kids (6 and 9 at the time) to the concert at the Melbourne F1 in 2008 and they had an absolute ball. There was only two songs that they didn't know the words too.

The stage show, theatrics and pyrotechnics were worth the money, and even today my youngest asks if we can go see them again. Even so, you either love 'em or hate 'em

There is no better live show. Period.

I've seen all my favorite bands over the years (Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Iron Maiden, AC/DC .. ..) and KISS simply raised the bar for others to follow.

The pinball - The most BORING Bally ever made. It also happens to be in the "Top 10" Pinballs in terms of production. Now if the theme was not KISS - then it would have struggled to 1600 !

I think I'm asked at least once a fortnight if I can locate a decent KISS pinball for sale. KISS fans are fanatical collectors. I should know - I've been a fan since 1977.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2011, 09:53:12 PM »

I've seen all my favorite bands over the years (Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Iron Maiden, AC/DC .. ..) and KISS simply raised the bar for others to follow.

The pinball - The most BORING Bally ever made. It also happens to be in the "Top 10" Pinballs in terms of production. Now if the theme was not KISS - then it would have struggled to 1600 !

I think I'm asked at least once a fortnight if I can locate a decent KISS pinball for sale. KISS fans are fanatical collectors. I should know - I've been a fan since 1977.

No better live show...lmfao...bunch of pansies in makeup ...you need to broaden your musical taste beyond MMM...lol.
Too funny!

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »

No better live show...lmfao...bunch of pansies in makeup ...you need to broaden your musical taste beyond MMM...lol.
Too funny!

Broaden my musical tastes ROTFLMAO !!

Prey tell - Whom would be in their league (I promise I won't laugh too much) ?
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »
My stupid fault I went back through this thread to go to the link of eBay auction to see how is was going and was a older one, and didn't take a moment to read the actual date - idiot I am.
One of those days.......

for pinball t-shirts

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2011, 11:01:05 PM »

Too funny!

Can only guess you are being sarcastic. I'm no Kiss fan by a long stretch, but their music is classic rock, their stage shows legendary. The only downside to Kiss is the sh!t pinball!! 
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2011, 11:24:21 PM »
I am sure there are other rubbish KISS products beside the pinball. But KISS fans wouldn't care anyway.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
I liked Kiss once...for about a week when I was 9...lol....I have far too many bands/artists I like to narrow it down to 1 favourite or even a few.
Suffice to say that it is real fair bet most music I am into most of you would never have heard of and I don't put any stock in bands that need makeup, props, fire, big bangs and bells and whistles to cover over the fact they write shit tunes...I know easily led punters like it....good luck to them, they can have it.
70'S seppo cock rock belongs in the 70's and should stay there...lame

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 08:56:25 AM »
Are you into the Oils cow corner?, noticed your profile picture (The Break) has 3/4 of the oils crew and a bit of femmes mixed in.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 09:12:46 AM »
Are you into the Oils cow corner?, noticed your profile picture (The Break) has 3/4 of the oils crew and a bit of femmes mixed in.
Yeah I liked the Oils until PG left and joined politics. I used to see them and v spy v spy quite a bit...great live bands...no exploding crap or makeup...better than kiss....I have seen the break a couple of times...good band...good live...better than kiss...lol....no makeup or exploding things anywhere in site.
Saw the femmes ages ago back in the early 90's when they toured with nirvana...both of these bands were both better than kiss...lol...and I am not really fans of either of them but enjoyed the show.
Oh and for the record I have seen kiss live...... (((

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2011, 09:22:10 AM »
Have to say, oils are good though they should have stayed together and dealt with some of the issues through the band.

Spy v Spy was good live and I haven't seen the Break live but have one of their albums which I like and enjoyed the Ghostwriters also.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline andtan

• Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 10:03:16 PM »
28 minutes to go and it's sitting on $6300 (32 Bids) and the front runner has a feedback score of 5......