Author Topic: Space Shuttle Toy  (Read 186 times)

Offline wonder

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
Space Shuttle Toy
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:28:25 AM »

Been watching this on eBay, as got two machines that need doing, but got a surprise at the ending price.

Do you think that these will be reproduce and what are my chances of the main centre ramp getting done as well. I feel that if you’re going to a plastic kit,playfield, stencils’ you got to the other two as well. Guaranteed to be broken on most machine.

Got one set of nos playfield, stencils, space ship, backglass, ramp and plastic set, but need a new toy for the other one, but not at that price, brought my first one about two years ago for about $30.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330583431724&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBUAA:AU:1123
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields

Offline TUF-427

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane Queensland Australia
Re: Space Shuttle Toy
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:41 PM »
Yep up there,

but if unused Nos part and not reproduced not surprising it fetches good dollars,

worth what someones prepared to pay for it i suppose....

how many Nos parts would be sitting around for this machine?

Peter..
Firepower, F14 Tomcat, Terminator2, Twilight Zone, No Fear, TAF, Hyperball, Sttng....

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 12:30:23 PM »
I noticed this on the net

"More good news is that the Space Shuttle ramp and shuttle plastic is said to be in production by Pinball Inc. The owner, James Loflin, said that (as of August 11th) they were done with tooling and the next step was the CNC cutting and testing. With any luck they’ll be available for sale in October." from this link
http://pinballhead.com/space-shuttle-reproduction-playfield-landing-soon-from-cpr/
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline wonder

• Forum Posts:
  • perth
  • just need the machine
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 04:23:56 PM »
I hope they do, as it will complete the set if you plan on doing a full restore. #*#
pharaoh blackglass <br />blackknight project<br />NOS Playfields