Author Topic: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb  (Read 5569 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: "Rock Encore" from premier Gottlieb
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »
No worries Jason
      And I do have a flipper kit for the upper flippers If you still wanted to do them ^^^

yes i would take them off your hands if you are willing to part with the kit, i guess you got my email mate? just email me the price and ill send you the cash, ive bodgied up the current min playfield flippers essay but they will fail i recon.

Well done on your restore!

lol well its far from a resto, i changed the machines appearance to suit the shops theme, but its all reversible for a future resto, i just made it look neat but its certainly not done with originality in mind,
Ill take a photo tomorrow, of it in the store, cheers for the kind words and help

Good news now the thing is out of my lounge room, and tax return time, a new mig welder and Swords of fury pinny is on my list of things to buy. this one would be a proper resto to originality. so the hunt begins.

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2011, 09:59:36 PM »
lol well its far from a resto, i changed the machines appearance to suit the shops theme, but its all reversible for a future resto, i just made it look neat but its certainly not done with originality in mind,
Ill take a photo tomorrow, of it in the store, cheers for the kind words and help
Well, of what I have seen of it so far you have done a good job tidying it up even if it is nowhere near original!
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2011, 10:29:56 PM »
Well, of what I have seen of it so far you have done a good job tidying it up even if it is nowhere near original!

thank you mate

Offline Olivia_jason

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2011, 09:21:56 PM »
well, i thought this thing could be a money spinner, but how much of a money spinner i was shocked, if the trend of today was to continue id have this machine paid for with in 2 weeks.
funniest thing is, kids had no idea what it was, most kids had never seen a pinball in person, so i spent a good amount of time explaining to them how to play it. lol.
parents seemed happy to feed the machine with cash, so they could show their kids what they used to play when they went to arcades, before the days of modern computer games. it was very funny, and the fact it is a tacky old average machine seemed to get people more interested. every one seemed happy it was a dirty old retro machine, seemed to catch every ones imagination, 

Offline Trident!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Winston Salem, NC
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2011, 06:01:01 AM »
My friend has a Rock Encore and it's one of my favorite games. It's addictive.