Author Topic: Pinball Kinetic pics  (Read 702 times)

Offline Pinprick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Pinball Kinetic pics
« on: February 24, 2009, 03:20:10 PM »
Here are the initial shots of my Pinball Kinetic. Hope they post OK - computers aren't me. More to follow if I don't f**k up.
FAQ's: Yes it uses 1 1/16" real steel silverballs. No it's independent of all my machines.
Yes it makes a bit of a racket. Yes it can have 6 or more balls rolling around it at one time making a f**k of a racket. The diverter as you can see is an over and under alternating ball actuated system. Yes, the whole schmeer loads up from a 240v AC geared down motor and an endless chain & bucket setup for continuous feed. All else is gravity powered in the true spirit of kinetic sculpture.

Phase II is in the next door room (hence the ball actuated diverter and the round decalled holes in the wall) This will be another kinetic piece "Addams Family Values". This comprises a shallow FULL SIZED p/f & cabinet simulacrum. This is a work in progress jobby. It'll be a bells & whistles contraption with an originally arted p/f. Yes of COURSE I have a real TAF in this room! Pics will be forthcoming - can't seem to get more than 4 shots at a time in the gallery.

Thanks to everyone @ Aussie Pinball for your interest in this project - hope you enjoy the images.

Maxwiz.

"I don't operate on a level playing field"