Author Topic: tom for sale for the 3rd time,wtf.now $4500 buy now  (Read 1043 times)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
i have bought 2 machines of nino and would buy again.and yes the two machines are the same.i will stand corrected if oscar(a member here) or the top bidder responds here.

Well, I am only going by the photos on the eBay auction(s).  Given the amount of insert wear on one machine and the second without that exact same wear, different colored targets etc they certainly appear to be two completely separate machines.  Only one person can answer that.  If it is the same machine, well the matter should be reported to eBay for investigation.  Without question.

My gripe is the personal attacks on another member (Sesame St etc which you've posted numerous times).  AP is not the place for that sort of mud slinging.  A quick search on here will bring up all the bad (and good) sales relating to that seller.  If someone posted a question on here about the particular machine on eBay, then I would be recommending a personal inspection.

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
ok.you win ()
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Gentlemen - Happy for a civil discussion on the topic at hand, but I won't tolerate personal insults.

As with any prospective pinball purchase, do your homework and enjoy the purchase.

This forum prides itself on members sharing opinions. I've removed posts that don't belong here. Next infraction and I will close the thread.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline studley67

• Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
this thread was started my me.to inform other e-bay buyer,bidders of the pitfalls of online buying of unseen machines,simple.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
this thread was started my me.to inform other e-bay buyer,bidders of the pitfalls of online buying of unseen machines,simple.

I understand that Damien - I'm happy for a discussion on pinball - but without being personal  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline mildflame

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com

Gentlemen - Happy for a civil discussion on the topic at hand, but I won't tolerate personal insults.

As with any prospective pinball purchase, do your homework and enjoy the purchase.

This forum prides itself on members sharing opinions. I've removed posts that don't belong here. Next infraction and I will close the thread.
I think what damien was trying to point out was the fact two of the same machine, were placed next to the same Dr Who to have photos taken, and that the item was listed at minimum starting price (so seller dosn't need to pay normal fees) and then possibly get the price pushed up by a friend.
I have not been folowing E-bay sale recently (don't wanna tease myself) or spoken to damien to see if that seller has been relisting the item before 2nd chance offer ect. but I will say that it was not Damien who bought the mis-listed machine 16 or so months ago and that it was I who bought it. I don't want to go into too much detail so that noone can be offended or banned from this forum but just want to clear up that Studley67 HAS NOT had a bad sale with this buyer (only complain) and that all he was doing was refering to the listing and not the seller.
I have no-more to say...
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Definitely 2 different machines.

Besides what Marty has pointed out, One has orange flippers and the other white.

Some people have big HEADS !

Offline studley67

• Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
then why was the  pin relisted?

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
FINALLY, some good bitchin material to read - please continue and don't close this thread Nino.

Marty, love your new Avatar pic - is the one on the right a purple neon?

SC.
SC.

Offline rads

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
I am after a Dr Who next .  Does the one next to the TOM look any good?

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
FINALLY, some good bitchin material to read - please continue and don't close this thread Nino.

Marty, love your new Avatar pic - is the one on the right a purple neon?

SC.
@@*

Offline studley67

• Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
for sale dr who $3500 unseen

Offline mildflame

• Forum Posts:
  • Barossa Valley
    • Mildflame.com
for sale dr who $3500 unseen
Is that a real price or a guess going by his other machines?
If so I recon i could sell mine for more than that, his cab looks worse off than mine
Check out my website: http://mildflame.blogspot.com.au
Happy reading!

Offline studley67

• Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
mine is worsser,and i need 4g ^&^

Offline piesrule

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Interesting, some other differances are the targets at the bottom of the centre ramp are different colors, one machine has 2 red targets, and the other machine has one green and one yellow. Also the black border around the midnight symbol just above the flippers is very different.