Author Topic: Need help!Want my next pin but having trouble convincing the wife.  (Read 539 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't take drugs, don't gamble - that's because I'm too busy playing pinball.

Unless of course you want STOP me from playing pinball.. .. .. ..  :tumble:
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

Don't smoke, don't drink, don't take drugs, don't gamble - that's because I'm too busy playing pinball.

You just don't know how to manage your time effectively Nino, I find time for all those plus a couple of other vices..... :)
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
What's the new machine coming in next week Brett?

Greg,
I got 2 x more machines arriving actually. Out of respect for the 2 x sellers, I will wait til both machines hit the front door. U will see them at the Pinball Comp on Saturday 1st March (shameless plug again) lol   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
tell her that you will let her go down on you,while you are playing the new pin. !*! %.% &&

Behave. Behave. I know u are only joking BUT thats his WIFE. Its all good , u know what I mean. I dont want anyone to accidentally get offended.

PS -I jokingly asked my wife for something similar apx 3 yrs ago when I first bought a Next Gen. She told me to fark the coin door slot and said something about bending over for the hairy klingon then just slapped the back of my head hard.  @.@ @.@ @.@
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:13:38 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
All these blokes under the thumb or openly admit there wife's the boss sad really whats happened to the man of the house? Man up guys! And by pinballs :)

Peter

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
no offence intended,just my strange sense of humour.i laughed.ps i am single,go figure.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Dont they say that the man rules the house and the woman rules the bedroom !   *)* *)* *)*  (permission wise I mean  && and very true i think for most of us poor married bastards).

I had to stretch the truth a liitle by saying I just bought a PINK coloured pinball to get that one over the line. The first 3 yrs of machines she never complained about, but since the space is becoming scarce, she is now a bloody whinger. Unreasonable woman !  %.% %.% %.% %.%

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Dont they say that the man rules the house and the woman rules the bedroom !   *)* *)* *)*  (permission wise I mean  && and very true i think for most of us poor married bastards).

I had to stretch the truth a liitle by saying I just bought a PINK coloured pinball to get that one over the line. The first 3 yrs of machines she never complained about, but since the space is becoming scarce, she is now a bloody whinger. Unreasonable woman !  %.% %.% %.% %.%

You under the thumb Brett? Remember women always whinge its in built :)

Peter

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
Gotta agree with buying her some jewellery
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
It is a lot easier if your wife enjoys playing the pins as well,i am lucky there as mine looks forward to having a game as much as i do.I have always put a bit away each week into what i call my pinny money,it does not take long to get a bit away and ready for your next purchase.I am sitting on enough now to cover the costs of the ACDC pin if it comes out.

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
Last pin I bought didn't tell the missus, I took a sicky from work and rang my wife on the way home with it, "Guess what I have in the back of the car?"
It didn't really go down that well, and I still get a hard time, but eventually they get over it  *)*

Offline poodlebob

• Forum Posts:
buy the pin when she bitches about it look her square in the eye and tell her it was either the pin or an affair and you decided to make the decision for her.

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
If anyone can up with a solution that works, we could be onto something big.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.