Author Topic: Parts prices going up?  (Read 727 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Parts prices going up?
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2011, 01:21:16 AM »
"If Julia Gillard stays in, it can only get worse because no-one has any confidence, and no confidence chokes an economy to a snails pace. "

you dont even need to get me started on this topic,  i use less electricity in our store and pay more money, thanx to our labor gov. use less lpg and pay more, have to pay more for insurance thanks to the crazy amount of tax on insurance, their very lopsided pay structures in fair work that makes it almost imposible to hire some one on weekends, which looks good on paper to raise pay rates for casual workers to have penalty rates, but in essence all it has done is give people less hours, because a cafe store like mine needs to pay $34 an hour to have a 20 year old work on sunday to just sit behind a cash register  , which is crazy,
so all that means is owners work more, workers work less and earn less money. this gov has no bloody idea, and now they want a carbon tax,??? now they will give tax breaks to everyday people, which is one thing but how do they help small business when our electricity prices rise and our costs to open the doors go up? thats when you will see price rises. because its basic ecconomics, if prices go up then you alter the sale price to match, our costs to run the store have gone up by 30% from the previous year yet the products we buy's prices havent really changed that much lol, thats because of increase of electricity, wages,lpg, rates,insurance, work cover, water, and many other increases thanks to our labor gov then add that with lack of confidence of consumers lol. this gov has no idea,
they are supposed to be about the worker, however they are so greedy all they are doing is screwing the small business so much they screw the employee out of employment opportunities, because they forget that you need to be able to afford to have employees to employ someone, ^&^

Offline Dirty daz

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Parts prices going up?
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2011, 03:43:54 PM »
well there u go aussie dollar down today to 97 cents  :tumble: