Author Topic: BRING ON BATHURST CAR RACING !  (Read 179 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
BRING ON BATHURST CAR RACING !
« on: September 29, 2011, 07:32:02 PM »
BRING ON BATHURST CAR RACING !  $#$

Holden or Ford, its all good on Bathurst raceday. Hoping Lowndes/Skaifey get another win !  $#$
Even so, watching "Hardies Hero's Shootout" for pole position and the top 10 cars is always just the best of best fun.  ^^^
A big TV, a empty house (get rid of the wife n kids if at all possible) and its the best sports car day of the year !

ANYONE have any predictions who will win this year ?  !@# !@# (hope it a FORD or Team Vodafone if its a Holden).

Go Jim Beam Racing. Dicky Johnsons guys.   ^^^   I was only up at his racing shop/business the other day ! They had the cars on the dyno for engine tuning. The NOISE was so nice to listen too. The smell was also nice. All friendly QLD'ers who are just up the road 5 mins from where Leon (V8racefan) and I live.

BRING ON BATHURST CAR RACING !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: BRING ON BATHURST CAR RACING !
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2011, 09:19:32 PM »
is it also on grand final weekend? ^&^ @.@ (((
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 07:45:52 AM »
Dunno about bathurst or car racing in general, i don't get into it.
I hope they all stay on the track and no-one gets busted up too bad.
GO the Warriors in the GF!!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 08:42:29 AM »

Afl is this weekend, but don't care for either team (despite living in Geelong.) Sick of every second car driving around with their Geelong Advertiser "Cats" flags - makes we want them to loose so they come down quickly, last one they won in 2009 the flags stayed up until they were falling apart (I felt like helping some along every time I parked next to a car with one!!).

The V8's are next weekend 6-9 - I'll keep an eye on the big race, but been a long time since I sat through a full day, too many other things to do these days.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »

Afl is this weekend, but don't care for either team (despite living in Geelong.) Sick of every second car driving around with their Geelong Advertiser "Cats" flags - makes we want them to loose so they come down quickly, last one they won in 2009 the flags stayed up until they were falling apart (I felt like helping some along every time I parked next to a car with one!!).

The V8's are next weekend 6-9 - I'll keep an eye on the big race, but been a long time since I sat through a full day, too many other things to do these days.

+1  I am not into the footy and hate seeing all those bloody flags everywhere, I would love to see Geelong lose, but even more I would love to see Eddie cry if the Pies lose, big decision who to barrack for...  (((

As for the V8s, I usually have it on the TV all day and watch the start, tune in whenever I walk past then watch the end.  I like when I'm working Bathurst day as I usually get to watch the whole race  :lol

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 03:22:59 PM »
GO CATS I HATE COLLINGWOOD AND GO HOLDEN I HATE FORDS-maybe next year Carlton lol

Peter

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 05:31:54 PM »
Go The HOLDENS!!!! love my V8's

as for the footy finals just have to the Warriors
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 07:12:38 PM »
Love watching the 1st and last hour at least of bathurst,go the FORDS  #*#.The big one for me this weekend though is the NRL final.I backed the Warriors to win the grand final before the final series started,1st bet i got $9.00 before the Broncos rolled them,but they got a second chance so before they played the Tigers i backed them again at $26.00,then i backed them again before they beat Melbourne at $7.50,total collect for me if they win 13k.I will be having a bet also on Manly now as i can cover all my outlays and if Manly win i show a small profit and if the Warriors win i still get a profit of over 10k.