Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 63 - andtan  (Read 3332 times)

Offline andtan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 63 - andtan
« on: October 24, 2011, 09:01:59 PM »
Cont.....

5. How long have you been collecting?

If I count the first game that I ever owned - I suppose I can saw I have been 'dabbling' in collecting since about 1992/3. I think to be fair I'd say that I had only really decided to have more than one at a time this year.

6. First game and how did you find it?

The first game I owned made such an impression on me I can't even remember what it was called. All I can remember was that it was Solid State, and that a friend of the family had it for a number of years for his kids games room. Always wanting a pin I managed to buy it off him for around $100.

7. Do you still have it?

No, I sold it in 1994 because I moved from Canberra to Darwin for a job, and whatever fit into my HZ Kingswood sedan was going with me. I had to offload it with a lot of other stuff at the time as my old man wasn't too keen to have his house used as a storage shed.

8. What are you currently working on?

I'm currently saving up for a 'player' pin, and then I hope to buy a second that needs a little TLC. I'm the sort of person who needs to have a hobby - particularly one that is challenging and time consuming - and I believe that once I learn enough that pin restoration might be a really rewarding pass time.