Author Topic: NEW TITLE 2DAY ! INDIANNA JONES WIDEBODY '1993 WMS  (Read 522 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
NEW TITLE 2DAY ! INDIANNA JONES WIDEBODY '1993 WMS
« on: November 03, 2011, 10:57:11 PM »
I have been chasing a WMS 1993 Indianna Jones Widebody for the last few years and it seemed everytime one came up, I had no coin cause I had just bought a few pins, or I was too early, or too late to pick up a Indy.

Today my luck changed. I picked up a Indianna Jones and luckily it was also a Japaneese delivered machine, and the machine is excellent. (note - a Taito metal plate is always affixed to a Jap pinny as seen in the photo below).
Typical cabinet fade, but the playfield, boards, translite and everything else is very clean and immaculate. The owner had even gone to the trouble to put a whack of LED's thruought the machine so I am stoked. I have bought a set of new decals, and a set of gold legs with gold legbolts etc, and will do the full gold treatment plus a few nice other mods. A great looking game 4 sure. Fun to play as well.

Been playing it this arvo, but i am tired from moving heavy pins around. Starting to really love everything about this classic widebody. Pinny's at their best in the 1993 year of great machines.

If you havent played a Indianna Jones, its a great game. I have included the original promo factory video below incase u havent seen this great pinball title before.

thanks for reading.  ^^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:06:18 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: NEW TITLE 2DAY ! INDIANNA JONES WIDEBODY '1993 WMS
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 11:12:44 PM »
Nice pickup!

I have put a decent amount of playing time into one of these and it was good fun, probably too expensive for me but an enjoyable machine in my opinion.

Offline piesrule

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2011, 11:41:21 PM »
Great clip, makes you want one after watching it.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2011, 11:47:14 PM »
I have been chasing a WMS 1993 Indianna Jones Widebody for the last few years and it seemed everytime one came up, I had no coin cause I had just bought a few pins, or I was too early, or too late to pick up a Indy.

Today my luck changed. I picked up a Indianna Jones and luckily it was also a Japaneese delivered machine, and the machine is excellent. Typical cabinet fade, but the playfield, boards, translite and everything else is very clean and immaculate. The owner had even gone to the trouble to put a whack of LED's thruought the machine so I am stoked. I have bought a set of new decals, and a set of gold legs with gold legbolts etc, and will do the full gold treatment plus a few nice other mods. A great looking game 4 sure. Fun to play as well.

Been playing it this arvo, but i am tired from moving heavy pins around. Starting to really love everything about this classic widebody. Pinny's at their best in the 1993 year of great machines.

If you havent played a Indianna Jones, itsw a great game. I have included the original promo factory video below incase u havent seen this great pinball title before.

thanks for reading.  ^^^

Congrats on the new addition Brett..well done mate.Indy is afantastic game and very very high on my wishlisht of pins.
Vn.... *%*
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2011, 12:10:45 AM »

Thats exactly what i thought.  ^^^
 It is a great promo video. By watching these factory video's, it teaches u ALOT about a game. There is alot of depth to a Indy. Looks amazing with LED's which I am not usually fond of, but this looks T'Riffic.
A nice widebody Twilight Zone and Addams Family is next on the hitlist, perhaps, but I have another title I have found, which is usually not very well known, and it is also a Williams and it will be a very nice addition soon as well. Love these Williams machines, just like I love my Sega and Data Easts. Pinball is so bloody fun. Best hobby in the world, bar none. Long Live Pinball !  ^^^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:12:19 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2011, 12:22:32 AM »

Thats exactly what i thought.  ^^^
 It is a great promo video. By watching these factory video's, it teaches u ALOT about a game. There is alot of depth to a Indy. Looks amazing with LED's which I am not usually fond of, but this looks T'Riffic.
A nice widebody Twilight Zone and Addams Family is next on the hitlist, perhaps, but I have another title I have found, which is usually not very well known, and it is also a Williams and it will be a very nice addition soon as well. Love these Williams machines, just like I love my Sega and Data Easts. Pinball is so bloody fun. Best hobby in the world, bar none. Long Live Pinball !  ^^^

[/quote

You hadn't played it before??
Wow...a world of treats and delights await you..

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:53 AM »
I played it at a gas ststion 3 yrs ago for ten minutes only, and maybe once or twice at Martyns for a few mins only. Great game, makes u work hard to get up the top playfield which is where all the action is. If u dont choose ya shots properly, u dont get up all the ramps and up to where all the fun is.  ^^^

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2011, 12:47:08 AM »
I know Indy very well indeed mate....spent countless hrs and pumped countles $$ into this beauty.
Great choice of pin..very jealous!

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2011, 01:03:38 AM »
Fun game, bought one and shopped it for a mate a few years ago, and had it for about a month while waiting for Christmas when it was going to his place as a a family present. I recall that you had to have the game perfectly level left to right for i to play right, played very poorly otherwise.

Oh, and
Wear protection......
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2011, 01:15:43 AM »
I just turned the lights off, and I am glowing green and all my hair has fallen out. All the plants have died, the animals have carked it, and I have men running around in white plastic jump suits,   Does that mean anything. ? lol   !@# !@# !@#   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

(It reminds me of a Japaneese joke) >>>

HOW DO U KNOW IF YA GIRLFRIEND IS TOO FAT ?

* yOU COME HOME TO FIND HALF OF THE jAPANEESE WHALING FLEET WAITING DOWN THE END OF YA STREET !  %.% %.% %.%

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2011, 03:10:01 AM »
I just turned the lights off, and I am glowing green and all my hair has fallen out. All the plants have died, the animals have carked it, and I have men running around in white plastic jump suits,   Does that mean anything. ? lol   !@# !@# !@#   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

or you may have been assimilated by seven of nine  <.>

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 05:27:34 AM »
Pete,

7 of 9, YES PLEASE !   *)* *)*

Offline pinmadd

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 05:45:26 AM »
Congrats Cavey  ^^^   Mine is sitting next to STTNG & GnR, Now to put TZ & DM in the same room, GO the SUPERPINS!   #*#

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2011, 09:33:54 AM »
Nice one Brett. ^^^

Offline indazone gav

• Forum Posts: