Author Topic: 1978 Williams Lucky 7  (Read 1016 times)

Offline PinPal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
1978 Williams Lucky 7
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:42:22 PM »
Here is a pick of my Williams Lucky 7 taken in 2000. Got this from Able Amusments in good working condition.
I traded my non working Firepower for this at the time, I was mad to sell the Firepower  ^.^
Was a birthday gift for my self back then,, my Cat Puss gave it the seal of Approval    %.%  ^^^
Like all pinballs I sold Lucky 7. on e-bay to get another machine.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 11:44:14 PM by PinPal »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: 1978 Williams Lucky 7
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:52:17 PM »
I like Lucky 7 .. almost picked one up once but had been repainted badly by a dealer whos games "PlayWell" and so i turned it down for the $$ asked.. has the 3 reel pokie feature in the PF which is cool... that and Fan - Tas - Tic... good WMS games

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 07:11:13 AM »
Top pinball is that a juke sitting next to it on the right? looks like you had a cool room back then ^^^.

Peter

Offline PinPal

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney, Australia
  • Pinpal Pinball
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 09:53:55 PM »
Not long after this pick was taken I got my Williams Black Knight that I still have to this day (pictured in my profile). To the right of Lucky 7. is my Juke Box and I still have that to but its not working  !!! due to a burnt out motor.  German N.S.M. made in 1968, I have serched all over the world for a replacement motor for it but no luck,, like looking for a needle in a haystack!