Author Topic: $148 BARGAIN - PINBALL CAMERA ? WITH VIDEO  (Read 388 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
$148 BARGAIN - PINBALL CAMERA ? WITH VIDEO
« on: December 03, 2011, 06:49:16 PM »
I just wanted to share something with u guys incase someone is looking for a New Camera.  (Photo below)
Big W has a special on a SANYO 14 MEGA-PIXEL CAMERA WITH 21 X ZOOM, WITH A 3 INCH LCD SCREEN with HD video recording for only $148.
Model number SANYO VPCE2100 Ultra Zoom Digital Camera.

I have been looking around this last week for a new camera (the one i am using now i bought 3 yrs ago for $99 and is only 6 mega pixel 3 x zoom very basic Kodak) and my homework tells me that the SANYO they have on special is an excellent price. You could use it for pinball photos up close, or go somewhere like the speedway and zoom in really well with the 21 x zoom.

Anyway, I bought one today and for the $148 I am very happy. I have included a photo of the add which I took with my old basic Kodak etc.

Hope the add helps anyone interested in a good camera for xmas.  ^^^
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:54:55 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline TUF-427

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane Queensland Australia
Re: $148 BARGAIN - PINBALL CAMERA ? WITH VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 10:14:51 PM »
Hmm interesting Brett been thinking of updating the old 4mp 3x zoom camera I currently have,

Thanks might check em out...
Firepower, F14 Tomcat, Terminator2, Twilight Zone, No Fear, TAF, Hyperball, Sttng....

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 04:25:21 AM »
I ended up going back and buying 3 x in total. My one plus One for my mum and one for my brother for xmas.

People were lined up at Big W for them. They sold over 20 in apx 1 x hour. My belief is that other models with same 14 mega pixel plus 3 inch LCD plus 21 x zoom etc were priced at around $320 to $400 ish. Hence why the $148 price is very good for Australian prices.

I am extremely happy with mine. Video is very clear and pictures are great. Play with one before you decide at the counter. 21 x zoom is the clincher if u dont want a compact small camera. Camera mid sized but it has to be for 21 x zoom.

See how ya go !  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 07:44:28 PM »
Great price!