Author Topic: New pin day my holy grail has arrived EATPM just in time for xmas  (Read 958 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Congrats on the new pin Leon and nice timing for xmas too. ^^^
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Nice work Leon always good to add a grail pi to the collection  ^^^    I have a local guy wanting me to do up his elvira which will be good never seen one in the flesh

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Nice work Leon always good to add a grail pi to the collection  ^^^    I have a local guy wanting me to do up his elvira which will be good never seen one in the flesh

Cool,

I plan to start my resto in the new year, I've got my DE Checkpoint to finish 1st

Plenty of spares available for this game, cabinet decals available, playfield plastics available, and ramps available as well.

The glow in the dark plastic skull, & boggie men are also available here in Australia as well. I plan to start gathering up parts for this game in the new year.

Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline punter

• Forum Posts:
  • illawarra
Well done Leon,i am looking forward to seeing the end result  ^^^.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Interesting pin, found this clip on youtube which the guys talks about how some of the graphics came about. Bones in the BG and playfield represent Dennis Nordman motorbike accident during the design process and the game was finished off by some of the other well known designers.

&feature=related
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Great clip Swinksy, nice looking pin with Leds.  ^^^

And YES, Leon, that pinball rotisserie is sitting here waiting for you to pick it up. Your welcome to it mate. Will make life very easy for the ELVIRA resto.  ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Great clip Swinksy, nice looking pin with Leds.  ^^^

And YES, Leon, that pinball rotisserie is sitting here waiting for you to pick it up. Your welcome to it mate. Will make life very easy for the ELVIRA resto.  ^^^ ^^^

Thanks mate

I will collect some time this week.
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Interesting pin, found this clip on youtube which the guys talks about how some of the graphics came about. Bones in the BG and playfield represent Dennis Nordman motorbike accident during the design process and the game was finished off by some of the other well known designers.

&feature=related

Great vid swinks, thanks for posting

Offline Steevsee

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Congrats on getting your EATPM Leon.

Also looking forward to seeing the resto.

Well done mate! ^^^ ^^^

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
way to go leon!
you must have been good this year!
merry chrissy!

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Update on my  EATPM clean & shop out job.

My wife & kids are away today so I got stuck into the shopping out of this game. BIG thanks to cavey as the rotisserie is working a treat, thanks mate  ^^^

Here's some photo's that will explain where I'm upto..

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
This game will great a FULL resto one day as the mylar is bubbling on the pf, and the pf needs some resto work.

My plan is clean her up over the coming weeks so stay tuned..

some more pics of my work to date.

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
In the last photo I've had 5 holes welded up on the coin door as an operator had fiited a latch to the coin door. !@#

Coin door ready for prime & paint in gloss black.

now time for a cold can of bundy, its bloody 35 degrees plus today  $&&

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Looks great Leon, and you can use JB Weld to fix those holes. You can get it for $15 at Jaycar.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia