Author Topic: THE QUICK N THE DEAD !  (Read 467 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: THE QUICK N THE DEAD !
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2011, 10:49:24 PM »
Yep, it looks simple but man oh man is it fun. The colour, sound, magnets, Monger its all very well done. Love that pin and i can't wait to make a "i got my NIB Iron man pin today" post like you Cow Corner.

Sooooo envious.....buddy, pal, mate.......  $.$ && #@#  %$% %.%
[/quote]

I have never been this addicited to a game before, I know it's new in the phsyce but I flip pins really reguarlly and this feeling does not happen that often with me. I am smitten with this one.
I must have had  100 odd games today on it easy...it's the challenge of trying to do everything in one ball, the frenetic pace and that thumping soundtrack that keeps me comming back again and again and again.
I have been close to do or die wizard mode twice and I got jericho once this arvo.
If you are in brissie and want to come have a game and a few ales you are more than welcome.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2011, 10:53:16 PM »
If you have a plodder. May I suggest raising the back a lot more, move all adjustable posts to max opening and if applicable set modes etc to extra hard and then tell me how long you can keep a ball for. Even swep1 can be a drainer. Oh and get rid of that thing called the ball save setting too. Interested on thoughts once you do these simple things
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2011, 10:59:30 PM »
If you have a plodder. May I suggest raising the back a lot more, move all adjustable posts to max opening and if applicable set modes etc to extra hard and then tell me how long you can keep a ball for. Even swep1 can be a drainer. Oh and get rid of that thing called the ball save setting too. Interested on thoughts once you do these simple things

Very good point, I like my outlanes set wide open and the pin playing as hard as it can be with the settings to hard.....bumping the pin out of danger is half the fun of playing it.
Having said that I also set my pins up for extra ball on replay( 1 level only) and special.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 11:01:57 PM »

Get rid of ball save NO WAY lol I love that feature but the other suggestions are worth a try.

Peter

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 11:33:57 PM »

you could hang Future Spa vertically against a wall - it is still slow !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pinballace

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 05:13:52 AM »
The Quick- F-14, Pinball Magic.
The dead-Most all of the old Wide Body Williams (pre-WPC).   
The ramp business was very very good to me.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 06:07:17 AM »

Pinball Magic.

+1 - this game can be stupidly fast!! I'm too scared to put the NOS playfield in - I am wondering if they put down the factory mylar to slow the game down?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”