Author Topic: HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE LEAVE THERE BRA IN MY SHED AFTER A PARTY??  (Read 749 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Man my party's are great last one had chicks getting there tits out on the Pooltable this one I've found a bra sitting on a machine but no one knows who's it is...

My fingers are crossed its the Stunna I was flirting with all night needing an excuse to visit again   !*!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:53:50 PM by ddstoys »

Offline chris288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Half ya luck Daniel ^^^

Tell you what if its big enough, sling it between 2 trees and use it as a hammock :lol

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Bra size please <.>

Peter

Offline rocky_pinball

• Forum Posts:
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOOOCCKKKYYYYY BAAAAAAAABBBBOA
must have been one hell of a party! tell us your secrets  #@#

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
I find the best parties are always the ones when I tell people I'm really not in the mood but if you want a few cans pop over. 

Also the girls love doing shots straight out of the spirit dispensers aswell and never be shy to ask em to get em out amazing how often they do it  &&

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Mate you are obliged as a matter of honour to do the Prince and Cinderella thing - you know, he had to check all the girls until he found the one who fit the slipper? Well, same theory..... you get my drift.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline The pinballist formally known as Dean Morgan

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Berwick Vic
Mate you are obliged as a matter of honour to do the Prince and Cinderella thing - you know, he had to check all the girls until he found the one who fit the slipper? Well, same theory..... you get my drift.

That's great idea, I will come and give a hand "so to speak"
Im a Gottlieb Man - System 1 & 80 Rock

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong

NICE never thought of that.   If I have not found the owner by next weekend it's getting stapled to the roof as a momento  %.%

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
this thread is useless with out pics lol

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
I agree jason and one of my mates is holding out.  I'll get to the bottom of it....

I'll see if I can dig out the photos from the last party  &&

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Really need to get to the bottom of this mystery. I'm not comfortable with the knowledge that somewhere, a lady has unsupported boobs.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Prince

• Forum Posts:
The tv show "secret diary of a call girl" (which is on shortly) had an episode a few weeks back that had a guy wearing ladies lingerie.....could one of your mates be hiding their fetish???
SC.

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
I agree jason and one of my mates is holding out.  I'll get to the bottom of it....

I'll see if I can dig out the photos from the last party  &&

ahahaha nice

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
The tv show "secret diary of a call girl" (which is on shortly) had an episode a few weeks back that had a guy wearing ladies lingerie.....could one of your mates be hiding their fetish???

ha Ha never thought of that maybe that why no one is owning up.  They would all make f**kin ugly bitches so let's hope they don't take it up full time....

Offline carnut

• Forum Posts:
i am laughing so hard it hurts!