Author Topic: ''Raven'' ramp coil+EOS switch wiring  (Read 568 times)

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
''Raven'' ramp coil+EOS switch wiring
« on: January 08, 2012, 09:40:23 AM »
Im after a clear photo of ramp coil and its EOS switch wiring  the pic shows the ramp coil rear left of playfield but its not detailed enough to see the wiring.  cheers
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 05:45:25 PM by ralph67 »
One-Ball!

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
Re: ''Raven'' ramp coil+EOS switch wiring
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »
im after a clear photo of ramp coil and eos switch wiring, mine have been cut away. the only pic i have is from the ipdb and is not to clear also the schematics are not that clear so any help would be great . ive enclosed the pic from ipdb as refference thanks ralph .  i dont why the lines are there but  please read thru them!
[the coil is bottom left under playfield]
One-Ball!

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 10:27:10 AM »
im after a clear photo(s) of ramp coil and eos switch wiring, mine have been cut away. the only pic i have is from the ipdb and is not to clear also the schematics are not that clear so any help would be great . ive enclosed the pic from ipdb as refference thanks ralph .  i dont why the lines are there but  please read thru them!

The lines were there because you used square brackets and s (strikethrough) - you need to use parentheses instead.

I have corrected the quote for you so hopefully it will make it easier to read!

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 12:35:55 AM »
im after a clear photo(s) of ramp coil and eos switch wiring, mine have been cut away. the only pic i have is from the ipdb and is not to clear also the schematics are not that clear so any help would be great . ive enclosed the pic from ipdb as refference thanks ralph .  i dont why the lines are there but  please read thru them!

The lines were there because you used square brackets and s (strikethrough) - you need to use parentheses instead.

I have corrected the quote for you so hopefully it will make it easier to read!
cheers man i didnt know what was going on
One-Ball!