Author Topic: AC/DC pinball  (Read 15372 times)

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: AC/DC pinball
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012, 12:33:29 PM »
Ratbag, how did u update the code ? was it with a supplied USB or did u go to a Stern Link. Any ideas on what the latest version was called ? like, was it version 1.1 or something like that ?  I think the machine will be even better than the prototype I played then, if there was alot of extra stuff to download, thats making the machine even better, thats going to be a big upgrade/difference.

Did u guys play the game before the upgrade and di u notice anything different. thanks in advance.  ^^^
Its all in the manual and on Sterns site ,all you do is download the latest code from Stern's website (service and support then game code library)and copy it to a USB stick, with the game turned off turn on dipswitch 8 on the cpu start game and follow the prompts on the DMD.I prefer to unzip the file before copying it to my USB stick.
From memory the installed version we got was 0.96 and the update/initial release is 1.21.
You will know the difference between versions when you play it again,more sounds ,more DMD animations,some of the modes work better.
Im sure this will not be the only update they do for the pro as it took them 2yrs to sort out Spiderman and Batman

Just curious did the new code update/change the rosie graphics at all???
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline snapperjoe

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth W.A
    • Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire
Re: AC/DC pinball
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2012, 04:45:21 AM »
Hi Guys,

Been a while between posts but have been very busy on the pinball scene. A few people have been asking as to what stocks of NIB Stern pinballs we currently have. Unfortunately, there is not a lot left, with only one Transformers L/E combo No.100 and a Transformers Pro pinball available. Also have a demo Avatar L/e No.24 on the showroom floor and a near new Batman (less than 400 plays)and a Shrek (around 600 plays) which are home use pinballs traded on new AC/DC pinballs. Have a Black Spiderman coming in over the weekend with only (232 plays) from new from a collector arriving over the weekend. Unsure as to whether this will be sold yet or added to the collection.

On the AC/DC front, we have been very busy with sales. Only 3 pros currently over here and they are all accounted for. We have a 40ft container arriving hopefully at the end of March or early April. It has 69 pinballs consisting of the following numbers: Pros 8 ; Premiums 18; Back in Black L/E 23 ; Let There Be Rock L/E 20. As of today, all L/E's have been sold. We only have 2 Premiums and 1 Pro left from this container. Another container order is likely to follow and we will endeavor to pick up any L/E's available and not sold by Stern with the balance to be made up of Pro's and Premiums. May also look at adding some other titles available such as Tron Pro, Transformers Pro & L/E's, Rolling Stones Pro & L/E's, Avatar Pro and Big Buck Hunter Pro.

Regards,

Joe
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
0408 855722
www.amusements4kids.com.au
Joe Tripoli
Kids Just Wanna Have Fun Amusement Hire Perth
www.amusements4kids.com.au
0408 855722
Stern Pinball Agent For Perth and WA

Offline Greg

• Trade Count: (0)