Author Topic: Another Wish List Item To Add To The Collection  (Read 10523 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Another Wish List Item To Add To The Collection
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
All good and thank you for making the effort.. i still want to know what it is though.. could be a repro of something.
Plastic figurines is a bit... yeh well.... at least on my repro bowler the figurine is cast bronze.. weighs a bloody ton

yer its like they made everything look old except the figure, i thought the figure looked old the other day, but i couldnt see that well. but the figure is 80s or nineties looking. was much clearer seeing it with the shops light on at night. it has footing thats obviously older than the machine it could be an old school desk or something to stop it falling over,lol, as it was that laminated chip board thats woodgrain color, where as the machine is white, with a stenciled basket ball player on it. i thought the base was newer than the machine because of the style, but its just made to look retro. its certainly not new but its not 60s. i was like you i needed to go see it to confirm. some one has also put led jukebox style light tubing inside it recently, to try and make it look more modern i am guessing. it wasnt turned on but i could see it. it may have been a midway?