Author Topic: Indiana Jones (Williams) - price check (range)  (Read 164 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Indiana Jones (Williams) - price check (range)
« on: January 17, 2012, 08:20:24 PM »
How much is it worth?

Price range: $$$

Good condition with the usual partially faded sides and good playfield.

up to

Collector quality with brand new cabinet decals and excellent condition playfield

All opinions appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:23:02 PM by pinsanity »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Indiana Jones (Williams) - price check (range)
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 08:50:05 PM »
In QLD, on a regular basis, over the last 2 or 3 years, including only last week, a really nice widebody Indianna with excellent playfield with new globes n rubbers, with a faded cabinet sells for $4000 to $4500 all day long.

I have seen redecalled Indiannas with everything smick, sell for $5500 to $6,000 very quickly. I know of one Dealer up here who sells fully redecalled/refurbed units easily for $7,000 to the plug n play home market. He always has people lined up for a good Indy. (but us collectors always pay less ofcourse).

In some other states/areas, the prices can be cheaper, but buying a Indianna with a really smick playfield in QLD is a easy purchase for alot of people who want a first or 5th pinball machine. Indy's always sell very very easily and are very popular here in QLD. I bought a real nice one with cabinet fade recently for $4000 and was very happy cause the machine had LEDs etc . At $4000 I was v happy, and $4500 would not have been a stretch at all for an immaculate playfield/orig boards etc etc.

Start at $4000 to $4500.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:38:05 PM »
3.5-4k for a nice playfield with faded decals
4-5k for a decaled one in good condition.
Good game for a widebody, another title that has dropped in price a lot recently.
Gameworx has sold two recently that had good playfields and faded cabs, they sold for 3.7k.
Good luck with your search.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:06:56 PM by Cow Corner »
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 07:38:48 PM »
I think the 2 x Indy's Gameworxs had were "as is", not shopped etc and needing rubbers n globes i think from memory plus the usual bits n pieces which is why they were sub 4 K.  That was still good buying for sure. Even that nice Twilight Zone they had for $3300 was a Bargain !

They have some well priced stuff, probably the only dealer in QLD who sells good stuff at good prices with the rest selling junk for big dollars.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !