Author Topic: AC/DC video Clip  (Read 1025 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Re: AC/DC video Clip
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 02:16:23 PM »
The fact that u can choose whatever song u want from the juke box selection, and have that playing non stop, non interrrupted for the whole song is a very smart feature.

I wonder just how many STERN will sell worldwide.  I wondr if they will end up doing a "Addams Family Gold" style version, limitede again to a certain number etc etc.

The fact that the 200 Back in Black models, and the 300 Let there be Rock models have sold out in the first 5 minutes, means that STERN will have to do another High End run, numbered ofcourse to satisfy the demand of everyone who didnt make the list for the sold out units. Why stop at 500 only numbered jobs when u can cash in on selling another 2 or 3 thousand numbered jobs in different colours/levels/styles LE etc.

Does anyone else think they will do more numbered jobs in a different configuration ? Maybe they underestimated the LE buyers by only doing 200 and 300 respectively ?

I don't think they will do more numbered ones but maybe tons of premiums cause they are a great pinball to with lower PF and so on-did surprise me only 500 LE's.

Peter

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
Full dispaly too, no split in the middle

Good to see AC DC has the Full screen display & not the 50/50 split like other recent titles.  ^^^
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »
Just checked pinball news and found this new video shot from the apron & with glass off.

7:13 minutes off AC DC madness, here's the link....

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index6.html
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 04:48:41 PM »
The fact that u can choose whatever song u want from the juke box selection, and have that playing non stop, non interrrupted for the whole song is a very smart feature.

I wonder just how many STERN will sell worldwide.  I wondr if they will end up doing a "Addams Family Gold" style version, limitede again to a certain number etc etc.

The fact that the 200 Back in Black models, and the 300 Let there be Rock models have sold out in the first 5 minutes, means that STERN will have to do another High End run, numbered ofcourse to satisfy the demand of everyone who didnt make the list for the sold out units. Why stop at 500 only numbered jobs when u can cash in on selling another 2 or 3 thousand numbered jobs in different colours/levels/styles LE etc.

Does anyone else think they will do more numbered jobs in a different configuration ? Maybe they underestimated the LE buyers by only doing 200 and 300 respectively ?

I don't think they will do more numbered ones but maybe tons of premiums cause they are a great pinball to with lower PF and so on-did surprise me only 500 LE's.

Peter

300 Black LE & 200 Rock LE's, that's it! would defeat the purpose of having LE models if they kept producing them.
That's where the PRemium model comes in, complete game without the extra "bling". If the demand is there, they'll
keep pumping out the Pro and Premium models.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »
I will bet money $ on it that they do more numbered jobs. It would be madness not to do more. They will change it from the 200 and 300 types, because many many people are demanding more n more of the 500 they missed out on.

Why wouldnt STERN do more numbered jobs and just change them from the 500 they have already sold. $$$ dictates that they can milk this cow til the proverbial cows come home. I can see the press release already from STERN "due to an unprecedented demand for the X and XX models which we SOLD OUT of in just hours of release, we have decided to release a XXX model, limited to only 1000 numbers, to add and enhance the current line up of AC/DC machines currently being offered in the PRO and Premium levels".  I will bet money on it.  Why wouldnt they do that. As long as it is different to the Back in Black or Let there be Rock models, people of all sorts will be very very happy.  They might decide to sell a big whack of Pro models and Premiums first, to put a little distance between the first 500 numbered jobs, but it will most definately happen. I would do it in a heartbeat if I were STERN.  Who is going to not want to see a different style of numbered job.

I will buy the Pro and wait for the next numbered job to come out later to possibly upgrade or add to etc.

What about one of those Angus school caps for a topper on the AC/DC pinball. Might look ok ?  !@#
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 02:20:45 AM »
I will bet money $ on it that they do more numbered jobs. It would be madness not to do more. They will change it from the 200 and 300 types, because many many people are demanding more n more of the 500 they missed out on.

Why wouldnt STERN do more numbered jobs and just change them from the 500 they have already sold. $$$ dictates that they can milk this cow til the proverbial cows come home. I can see the press release already from STERN "due to an unprecedented demand for the X and XX models which we SOLD OUT of in just hours of release, we have decided to release a XXX model, limited to only 1000 numbers, to add and enhance the current line up of AC/DC machines currently being offered in the PRO and Premium levels".  I will bet money on it.  Why wouldnt they do that. As long as it is different to the Back in Black or Let there be Rock models, people of all sorts will be very very happy.  They might decide to sell a big whack of Pro models and Premiums first, to put a little distance between the first 500 numbered jobs, but it will most definately happen. I would do it in a heartbeat if I were STERN.  Who is going to not want to see a different style of numbered job.

I will buy the Pro and wait for the next numbered job to come out later to possibly upgrade or add to etc.

What about one of those Angus school caps for a topper on the AC/DC pinball. Might look ok ?  !@#

no more #'s (LE) 500 only,,, pro and premim, plenty for everyone, yah!

the LE's come with a topper I think

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2012, 04:54:52 PM »
a few good links here.  I like the nice shot of the translite.   looks pretty good huh !

http://www.pinballnews.com/games/acdc/index.html

Question - what is the weird picture of the womans head/face have to do with AC/DC from the feft top corner of the translite ? It looks outta place ?  !@#
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 04:58:33 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 05:30:42 PM »
She's not out of place that big girl(Rosie) played a huge part in the latest concerts %$% I glad she's there <.>

Peter