Author Topic: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball  (Read 28949 times)

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Re: Members who have ordered AC/DC pinball
« Reply #1050 on: May 05, 2012, 10:39:13 PM »
This has to be the biggest post on APA .....Fark over 1000

what is APA ?   lol

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #1051 on: May 05, 2012, 10:47:34 PM »
I would buy a acdc except for the fact that I am sane and not prone to peer pressure.
+ the fact it is pretty lame for a pin imo.

I think u will find that all the people who bought a AC/DC pinball are ALL grown men, didnt get peer pressured by anyone, and are all very sane and have found the machine to be anything but lame.

Also its going to be, if it isnt already, one of the best pinball machines made for alot of reasons , but the most common reason is that people like the theme and like the music, and like the combination of all that put together into a fun pinball.

No one has to bag the pinball or AC/DC pinball owners decisions anymore. We get the fact that some dont like it. We dont need to be told one hundred times.

BECAUSE I LOVE MY AC/DC MACHINE, EVEN MORE N MORE N MORE WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME ITS LAME.

BECAUSE I LOVE MY AC/DC MACHINE, EVEN MORE N MORE N MORE WHEN SOMEONE TELLS ME ITS LAME.

Here is a movie again, which I find very interesting and fun to watch.
Far from lame, I wasnt peer pressured into posting it or watching it, and all the people on the video are sane as well. Probably.  ^^^

« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 11:42:19 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #1052 on: May 05, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »
I always said if they built one I'd buy it so I did and it's exactly like all my other games!!  Does t even get turned on LoL

Offline Richyrich

• Forum Posts:
  • Mansfield, VIC.
« Reply #1053 on: May 06, 2012, 12:00:31 AM »
I would buy a acdc except for the fact that I am sane and not prone to peer pressure.

Who Cares <.>

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #1054 on: May 06, 2012, 12:27:43 AM »
No peer group here to  $#$ love the band love pinball and I love exciting fast games

Peter

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
« Reply #1055 on: May 06, 2012, 12:41:13 AM »
Had about 10 mates try out the BIBLE today.
General comments were: Awesome, unbelievable, best pinny ever, nice flow and feel, best lighting and sound and "blast it's fast".
Told them that some guy called the machine 'lame' and I won't repeat what they said.
"Lucky owners" was the general concensus.
The machine is surviving the play very well. Love it!
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1056 on: May 06, 2012, 09:04:10 AM »

I think u will find that all the people who bought a AC/DC pinball are ALL grown men, didnt get peer pressured by anyone, and are all very sane and have found the machine to be anything but lame.

Also its going to be, if it isnt already, one of the best pinball machines made for alot of reasons , but the most common reason is that people like the theme and like the music, and like the combination of all that put together into a fun pinball.

No one has to bag the pinball or AC/DC pinball owners decisions anymore. We get the fact that some dont like it. We dont need to be told one hundred times.

Here is a movie again, which I find very interesting and fun to watch.
Far from lame, I wasnt peer pressured into posting it or watching it, and all the people on the video are sane as well. Probably.  ^^^

GO Hard Angus!
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1057 on: May 06, 2012, 11:04:33 AM »
FOR PRO OWNERS - HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR MACHINE

On the first 6 or so machines that came out to Australia, I am sure they had the 3 x inserts in the playfield where the Angus face is. These appear to have been dropped altogether on later production models of the PRO  . I have included a few photos of a machine that does have the inserts and the lights behind the inserts.(below)

My machine doesnt have those inserts or the wiring or lights for the Angus face inserts, but I would like to hear from other PRO owners and see if your machine has it or not. (click on the 3rd photo for it to enlarge to double the size etc).

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:06:34 AM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #1058 on: May 06, 2012, 01:34:14 PM »
Yeah the one I played from the first batch into Aus in Feb had the lit inserts - check out the youtube vid I posted. I think it would be best without it as looks average.

https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #1059 on: May 06, 2012, 01:43:19 PM »

Have you spoke to Bruce ?

FOR PRO OWNERS - HAVE A LOOK AT YOUR MACHINE

On the first 6 or so machines that came out to Australia, I am sure they had the 3 x inserts in the playfield where the Angus face is. These appear to have been dropped altogether on later production models of the PRO  . I have included a few photos of a machine that does have the inserts and the lights behind the inserts.(below)

My machine doesnt have those inserts or the wiring or lights for the Angus face inserts, but I would like to hear from other PRO owners and see if your machine has it or not. (click on the 3rd photo for it to enlarge to double the size etc).

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1060 on: May 06, 2012, 04:12:58 PM »
Hi Tony (ANT)
No, havent asked Bruce, no need to really cause I think it was redesigned without it ?  I have to see if others have it/or dont have it. But I am definately thinking it was designed out of the game because in order to have a playfield without those 3 face inserts, the whole playfield would have to of been redesigned/changed.

It would have been nice if they had of stayed, but i think they must have taken them out on later production models for a good reason.
It doesnt worry me that they are gone, its not like I am asking for them etc, more just to point out that some lucky PRO owners may have scored this feature which definately sets their machine apart from the later production models.

Anyone with a PRO looked to see if u have the 3 x face inserts or not ?  !@# !@#

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #1061 on: May 06, 2012, 07:38:09 PM »
Just updated my AC/DC premium with the LE update and it's a far better game extra sounds extra animation and better game feel I'm not sure what's different but I didn't once get the urge to punch it  %.%

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #1062 on: May 06, 2012, 07:46:35 PM »

((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( ((( (((
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #1063 on: May 06, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
Just updated my AC/DC premium with the LE update and it's a far better game extra sounds extra animation and better game feel I'm not sure what's different but I didn't once get the urge to punch it  %.%

Great stuff Daniel looking forward to playing a few games mate.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #1064 on: May 06, 2012, 09:04:06 PM »
I am wondering WHAT or WHY there is different gamecode for the LE versus PREMIUM ?  !@# !@# !@#
Glad it worked out Daniel. Glad u are having fun mate. Its not a easy game is it, not by any means. I am hearing all models are challenging to say the least.
Also, I am waiting for someone to TRY and upload the LE software to the PRO which might have BAD results.lol  BUT I am sure someone is going to try it which will be interesting to see what/if anything very strange happens.

My next door neighbour came home today from the mines in the far noth of QLD. He came straight accross to play the AC/DC.First thing he said when he saw it was FRIGGIN UNREAL !  He played some games n instantly said I WANT ONE. So I am going to arrange for him to speak with AMD etc.  He likes the PRO alot, and I showed him the PREMIUM on the computer and explained the differences and costs, but he is liking them BOTH.lol  choices. choices.choices. He reckons one sited at the mining camp would make a motza of cash.

Another AC/DC fan. A very good way to finish off a weekend !