Author Topic: The Official ACDC Pinball Launch Party & the 2012 Summer Pinball Symposium  (Read 5776 times)

Offline BruceC

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
    • Amusement Machine Distributors
The ACDC Pinball brought back the level of excitement about pinballs we have not seen for more than a decade. So, let’s celebrate!
Be among the first in the world to try out the long anticipated ACDC Pinball Machine! AMD will provide 3x new AC/DC Pro version pinballs air freighted from the USA that you will be able to play, touch and feel. All games will be free of charge, there will be free drinks and an exciting competition, the very first one played on ACDC Pinball in Australia. This is a history in making - don’t miss out on this opportunity.
This event is expected to be well attended as it follows an Operators Convention held at the same venue on that day prior the ACDC Pinball Launch party. Places are limited, registration is necessary! Fee $30 per person. All fees collected will be spent on Competition Prizes, Free Drinks etc. on that night.

Find out more about both events at:
http://www.ticketflex.com/Newsletter/2012/NewsllterJanuary%202012_Issue%202.htm
Official Stern Pinball Distributor in Australia

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
*Copy of info from Link above*
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your Invitation to The Official AC/DC Pinball Launch Party2012 Marks the Resurgence of Pinball Machines in Australia.

The ACDC Pinball brought back the level of excitement about pinballs we have not seen for more than a decade. So, let’s celebrate!

Be among the first in the world to try out the long anticipated ACDC Pinball Machine! Bruce from AMD will provide 3x new AC/DC Pro version pinballs air freighted from the USA that you will be able to play, touch and feel. All games will be free of charge, there will be free drinks and an exciting competition, the very first one played on ACDC Pinball in Australia. This is a history in making - don’t miss out on this opportunity.

This event is expected to be well attended as it follows an Operators Convention held at the same venue on that day prior the ACDC Pinball Launch party (see below).

WHEN:  Tuesday, 31 January 2012, 7 pm to 9 .30 pm

WHERE: AMF Bowling North Strathfield, 3-5 George St, North Strathfield NSW 2137

FEE: $30 per person (children free)

All fees collected for this event will be spent that night on the competition prizes, drinks
etc.

Register ASAP, places are limited! You can register and make your payment (PayPal/Credit Card) via my website:

http://www.ticketflex.com/ACDC_LaunchParty.htm

Or please call me (0403 003 966) if you prefer to pay by your credit card over the phone.

Only paid registrations are accepted!

We look forward to seeing you there! This is the players, enthusiasts, operators and the distributor getting together!

Operators Convention

2012 SUMMER PINBALL SYMPOSIUM

Absolute  MUST for all pinball machine operators or those

who intend to become an operator!  

Don’t stay behind by ignoring this event. In collaboration with the Stern factory some significant changes have been made to enable a new way pinballs will be operated in Australia. The new concept will be available now for all models of Transformers and ACDC pinball. These machines will be ready to be fitted with the new ICT Bill Acceptor with 300 note Bill Stacker and have a pre-set pricing for Tournament Mode. The Stern pinballs are ready to run competitions without any involvement of the operator or the staff on the site. But this is just a start, learn how your sites can become part of the Australian Pinball League and how your players can get into the World Pinball Player Ranking. There are number of operators already who took their initiative in this direction.

This event needs your voice!  The choice is yours, you can do what you did thus far if you think your cash box is fine OR step up and give the way you operate a serious rethink!

The Convention Program:

How the new changes will benefit you.

Setting up Tournament (Bump ‘N’ Win) Mode – how you can engage casual players  in the competition.

Bookkeeping & Adjustments – how you can in a few simple steps prevent loss of income and maximize the earning potential.

Setting up the Australian Pinball League (presentation & open discussion) – this is MAJOR, see how you can create a player community and turn your operation into League’s Club and how your players can compete against other clubs. Hear what other operators say.

See how you can incorporate your older machines in the competition.

Why your players are your asset – how to be in stronger position to negotiate good terms with the site owners and why your players are your best insurance.

Corporate Sponsorships.

This forum is invaluable for networking, discussion between the experienced and new operators or those who intend to become operators. The pinball landscape in Australia is changing and here is your opportunity to make it as good as it can be!

WHEN:             Tuesday, 31ST January 2012, 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm

WHERE:           AMF North Strathfield, 3-5 George St, North Strathfield NSW 2137

FEE:                 $100 per person

What you get for this:

Smile on your face during your collections, guaranteed!

USB memory stick preloaded with the presentation ‘Setting up of the Australian Pinball League’, Information on the Bump ‘N’ Win Tournament Mode,  a sample bookkeeping data with highlighted items to look for, additional information. This USB memory stick can be used for software updates and for downloading the bookkeeping data from your machine to your PC.

Free admission to the ACDC Pinball Launch Party ($30 fee waived)

IT GETS BETTER

You get your $100 back from AMD if you buy the Transformers or ACDC Pinball (valid for a machine already ordered), providing that you get it with the Bill Acceptor and you are prepared to operate it in the Tournament Mode.

IT GETS EVEN BETTER

The machine will be preloaded with $100 (compliment of Bruce from AMD) and set up for the Tournament Mode for you. The $100 in the Prize Pool will increase every game. All YOU need to do is to deliver the machine on the site and wait for the collection at the end of the month. Here comes the smile on your face!!! You’ve never seen banknotes in your machine before!

You can register and make your payment (PayPal/Credit Card) via my website:

http://www.ticketflex.com/ACDC_Pinball_Symposium.htm

Or please call me (0403 003 966)  if you prefer to pay by your credit card over the phone.

Only paid registrations are accepted.

I look forward to seeing you there and your contribution to the discussion at this very special event.

Norbert Snicer

Arcade Games from the Inside Out

P.S. Did you know that ‘our own’ two highest ranking pinball players, Peter Menzel, the winner of the 2011 NSW Pinball Championship and Richard Rhodes the highest ranking player in Australia qualified to represent Australia at the IFPA9 World Championship to be held outside Seattle, Washington, USA on 8 - 10 June 2012? They go there at their own expense, this is how serious the players are and there are a lot of them! We are proud of them and wish them the best of luck!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:06:04 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Happily, I just successfully paid for 2 x tickets and got a confirmation email, so all going well, I will travel down from the Gold Coast and have alot of fun at this historic Pinball party/Launch.  $#$     Hopefully I can take some photos/video's to share with the other Aussie Pinball members, if allowed to.   ^^^

Thanks a million Bruce for putting on whats going to be a great night ! I cant wait for it. Should be a chance to meet alot of great people and see the AMD setup, plus the new AC/DC fun machine.   ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ 

« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:05:14 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
anyone else from AP looking to go to the AC/DC launch Party.  !@#

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Sadly im unable to go  !!!

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
should be a great night

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Update - re ticket purchases and what happens after u pay for the ticket.

Spoke to Norbitt from AMD who is handling the list of people attending. Once you purchase your ticket, or tickets at $30 each, u get sent a email from the ticket company as a receipt. Norbitt from AMD instantly gets a payment verification of who has paid for a ticket and their name on the ticket etc from the ticket company.

Therefore, once u pay, thats all u have to do. No need to call AMD to check, cause your name is automatically placed on Norbitts attendance list. If u buy a 2nd ticket, for a friend or wife, place their name on the next ticket so Norbitt gets the name tags right for the night if they decide to go with name tags he said. If you decide to take a different friend than the name u placed on the purchase ticket, just email Norbitt advising of the name change. He said that will save confusion when u line up and have your name marked off the list at the venue.
They havent decided if they will take different models to the launch like the beautiful Transformers model yet or not, but for those travelling from interstate, or at least a distance from Sydney, the AMD factory will be open during the Tuesaday, but staff at AMD may be limited Norbitt mentioned due to key people like Bruce being at the dealers conference/symposium on how to make some extra coin $$ with the great new software and products STERN has released.

It will be nioce to see some other AP people on the night if anyone else is going. If you want a great night, please think seriuously about going to this historic fun event. Norbitt thinks also the night will be a T-riffic event as well.  ^^^ ^^^

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
so who is the second ticket for Cavey?
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
so who is the second ticket for Cavey?
His EGO

the 2nd ticket is probably for my brother.

ratbag, i think u are confusing confidence and positivity with ego mate. 99 percent of my comments are tounge in cheek, in humour, having a bit of fun. A bit of sarcasm here n there. I would hope i add something positive to this site. * I did however laugh at your comment, it was funny, you get Kudos for that. i like wit, well done.
i am not too big too laugh at myself.  maybe i shld have kept going to the AC/DC launch private. i was thinking AP members who werent going would enjoy some photos and videos of the night.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 01:57:32 PM by Caveoftreasures »

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
I was asking because I assumed it was for me due to all my servicing and help.  ()  && (I am being cheeky, you cant get a free ride if you don't ask)  *)*
I would be more than happy to go with Cavey and his brother.

On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
I thought you would be a walk up start for sure mate.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Havent decided if I am flying yet or driving.  Andrew's (Beakys) wife just had a major operation and only just got out of hospital after a extended stay, and she will need a hand looking after the 2 x young children. Its just bad timing. I am also planning on staying in Sydney for other business reasons for a few days past the AC/DC night, so that has made it impossible to take anyone else away except direct family.

Money is tight for alot of people at the moment, and a few friends have said they would love to go but finances just dont allow the trip.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
* incase u didnt see the other post, AC/DC Pinball launch postponed til further notice.

Offline roundball

• Forum Posts:
  • BNE - The only place to be.
I hope no one booked plane tickets in anticipation.   &^&