Author Topic: The Official ACDC Pinball Launch Party & the 2012 Summer Pinball Symposium  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Update - re ticket purchases and what happens after u pay for the ticket.

Spoke to Norbitt from AMD who is handling the list of people attending. Once you purchase your ticket, or tickets at $30 each, u get sent a email from the ticket company as a receipt. Norbitt from AMD instantly gets a payment verification of who has paid for a ticket and their name on the ticket etc from the ticket company.

Therefore, once u pay, thats all u have to do. No need to call AMD to check, cause your name is automatically placed on Norbitts attendance list. If u buy a 2nd ticket, for a friend or wife, place their name on the next ticket so Norbitt gets the name tags right for the night if they decide to go with name tags he said. If you decide to take a different friend than the name u placed on the purchase ticket, just email Norbitt advising of the name change. He said that will save confusion when u line up and have your name marked off the list at the venue.
They havent decided if they will take different models to the launch like the beautiful Transformers model yet or not, but for those travelling from interstate, or at least a distance from Sydney, the AMD factory will be open during the Tuesaday, but staff at AMD may be limited Norbitt mentioned due to key people like Bruce being at the dealers conference/symposium on how to make some extra coin $$ with the great new software and products STERN has released.

It will be nioce to see some other AP people on the night if anyone else is going. If you want a great night, please think seriuously about going to this historic fun event. Norbitt thinks also the night will be a T-riffic event as well.  ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !